savri's Winter Soldier #1 - The Longest Winter, part 1 review

Winter Soldier

I loved this book.

It was an amazing story start. Much like spy movies today it revolves around sleeper agents that are turned on in a second to kill whoever is on the agenda.

The art was wonderful, in some times to much "Punk" for my taste, but it is great!! This is a defiantly rated teen book for some sex and Violence, but overall a great new look for comics. I would love to see Yelena Belova in this as well.

Other reviews for Winter Soldier #1 - The Longest Winter, part 1

In the Right Place, At the Right Time 0

Highly Recommended!I really enjoyed this book! It was a great jumping on point to a great new series. It reads like a spy novel and looks like a video game, the likes of MW3.I thought the concept and plot were fantastic. The story has been setup for an exciting arc that should take us through a great number of issues. Not only do we see Bucky and Natasha's primary mission (search and destroy sleeper agents), we see his target's primary mission (take out Doctor Doom - which may not be all that ba...