who is more attractive?

#1 Posted by Dark Hawk (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Between Willow and Buffy, who is the most attractive?

#2 Posted by Renegade Lantern (7285 posts) - - Show Bio

Buffy in the beginning of the shows run. But towards the end Willow kinda grew on me.

#3 Posted by Dark Hawk (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Buffy may be attractive, but Willow beats her everytime. In the beginning, she was sweet, cute, and beautiful. than, throughout the seasons, she became more mature and even more beautiful.

#4 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna go with Buffy in the earlier series. But towards the end or last few seasions I would have to say Willow.

#5 Posted by Djinn (778 posts) - - Show Bio

neither

#6 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

that one

#7 Posted by SonofaGoddess (37 posts) - - Show Bio

buffy 

#8 Posted by AngelFrost (2833 posts) - - Show Bio

Buffy has the typical, All-American girl look
But WIlow has the unusual, gothic look.

Hm ..... Buffy - everyone loves a blonde.

#9 Posted by SonofaGoddess (37 posts) - - Show Bio

I love willow and find her attractive because of her personality which i watched develope during the show but as soon as I saw buffy she was hot . They really tried to make wllow less attractive  esp with the way she dressed  fuzzy sweaters , and kittens that you dont think of her in the context of the hot girl but in the little geeky sister role. if she dressed better I think she wouldve became hotter than buffy. i mean look at this 

#10 Posted by BoOMbOoMpOw (1711 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm Willow looks awesome in season 6 and 7 but I think buffy is more attractive.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.