Follow

William Cobb

Character » William Cobb appears in 94 issues.

One of the many assassins of the same name for the Court of Owls, William Cobb was the first Talon the Court sent after Bruce Wayne, and Dick Grayson's great-grandfather.

Will he ever return?

Avatar image for doctorthomaselliot
    DoctorThomasElliot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

He hasn't been seen since Nightwing and I really think this character is really great and complex in his own right and not just another drone like some of the other Talons. I hope he makes another return as a Nightwing villain or maybe working with Calvin Rose against the Court since they tried to let him die, but oh well, it's just a wish.

QueenCorp15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Probly not for awhile

funckygarcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wish him back too. maybe as a permanent Nightwing Villain that occasionally causes Bruce some troubles too. I like him a lot.

MessiahTelos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He needs to come back. Very interesting of the bunch of Talons.

SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SmoothJammin

Nightwing villain is right..makes for a good feud. Bad blood between family. Best thing is he can act as a free agent independent from the court who tried to decommission him. Just have him permanently stalk Nightwing as an antiheroic figure who sweeps in to help his great grandson when he doesn't notice, but still acting as his Darth Vader if you will.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.