Follow

WildStorm Productions

Publisher »

WildStorm Productions was a founding studio at Image Comics before becoming an imprint of DC Comics in 1999. It started in 1992 by a team of comic creators - Jim Lee chiefly among them. It closed in 2010.

Wildstorms CCG free online play...anyone?

Java Lad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Java Lad

Does anyone remember Image's Collectible Trading card game?

Many hours and many beers were wasted away playing that game for my mates and me.

Bringing the WildC.A.T.s vs Gen 13 battles to the house......ahh memories.

Just wondering if anyone plays the free online version?

each week 3-4 of my mates and I get together and relive our past...but our past with bonuses! They have added some of Marvel's greats like Fantastic Four, Iron Man and the cursed game winning Savage hulk.

So...anyone play....or even know what I am talking about?

Love to see some fresh players.

Oh the site to get the CCGEngine is CCG Workshop. Check it out, it has other TCG/CCG like Buffy, Babylon 5 and more.

But I am really keen to find more Wildstorm players.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#2  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Never played before, but this is something about Wildstorm, that's free? I might have to get into it.

Java Lad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Java Lad

Its fun and yeah its free. It helps if you are using Skype or Ventrilo when playing. It is still in its beta- Wildstorm part anyway. The CCGEngine has been going for quite some time.

Let us know if you wanna give it a go.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.