Wildstorm imprint ending!

  • 86 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Edited by danhimself (22713 posts) - - Show Bio

DC Comics Co-Publishers Jim Lee and Dan DiDio announced the news in a joint statement on official DC Universe blog The Source Tuesday afternoon, writing, "After taking the comics scene by storm nearly 20 years ago, the WildStorm Universe titles will end this December."

Lee and DiDio went on to clarify that while this is the end of WildStorm as a separate publishing division, it's not the end of the WildStorm Universe's characters, continuing, "In this soft marketplace, these characters need a break to regroup and redefine what made them once unique and cutting edge. While these will be the final issues published under the WildStorm imprint, it will not be the last we will see of many of these heroes. We, along with Geoff Johns, have a lot of exciting plans for these amazing characters, so stay tuned."

WildStorm's licensed comics — which currently includes several video game adaptations such as Ratchet and Clank and Resident Evil — and kids comics will be published under the DC banner.

The post on The Source also confirmed the official end of digital publishing initiative Zuda, which was shuttered as a separate Web site in July.

WildStorm was founded by Lee in 1992 as one of the original divisions of Image Comics. In 1999, the imprint was sold to DC Comics, with Lee remaining as editorial director. Notable WildStorm Universe titles included flagship title WildC.A.T.S., Gen 13, and highly fluential runs on Stormwatch and The Authority by writer Warren Ellis. Wanted and Kick-Ass writer Mark Millar helped cement his reputation with a run on The Authority.

WildStorm also housed Alan Moore's America's Best Comics imprint, which published Top 10, Tom Strong and Promethea. The company's Homage Studios published Kurt Busiek's Astro City, and, at times, acclaimed independent titles Strangers in Paradise, Leave It To Chance and The Maxx.

#2 Posted by danhimself (22713 posts) - - Show Bio

I am not happy about this

#3 Posted by jloneblackheart (5482 posts) - - Show Bio

DC is sooooo turning me off from their company

Moderator
#4 Posted by counterfeit (53 posts) - - Show Bio

Aww, why did they need to do this? :(

#5 Posted by danhimself (22713 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah this really upsets me...I'm really hoping that they don't try to integrate the characters into the main DC Universe....there's way to many Wildstorm characters to try and do that and have them still get the same amount of spotlight that they get in their regular titles

#6 Posted by MichaeltheFly (6555 posts) - - Show Bio

It must be budget problems, ^_^. It is sad, but then again if one would compare this with the Disney buying Marvel one, maybe good can come out of it, I mean imagine Windstorm characters fighting along side the DC characters all in one universe.

#7 Posted by danhimself (22713 posts) - - Show Bio
@Michael the Fly said:
" It must be budget problems, ^_^. It is sad, but then again if one would compare this with the Disney buying Marvel one, maybe good can come out of it, I mean imagine Windstorm characters fighting along side the DC characters all in one universe. "
I don't want that at all...the Wildstorm characters all get a great amount of spotlight in their current titles but once you mix them in with the hundreds of thousands of regular DC characters then a lot of them will end up slipping into limbo....only the more famous characters will get any kind of spotlight if they move them to the regular DC Universe
#8 Posted by MichaeltheFly (6555 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
" @Michael the Fly said:
" It must be budget problems, ^_^. It is sad, but then again if one would compare this with the Disney buying Marvel one, maybe good can come out of it, I mean imagine Windstorm characters fighting along side the DC characters all in one universe. "
I don't want that at all...the Wildstorm characters all get a great amount of spotlight in their current titles but once you mix them in with the hundreds of thousands of regular DC characters then a lot of them will end up slipping into limbo....only the more famous characters will get any kind of spotlight if they move them to the regular DC Universe "
True, that could happen, but then again they did say they had something in mind, I guess we will have to see.
#9 Edited by ComicMan24 (147032 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely not good news. What will happen to the characters? Will they be intergrated in the main DC universe?

#10 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

holy f@#k, I knew this was coming...what does this mean for Vertigo in the future? 
 
in one year DC has gone from the best company in the business to a steamy pile, great job!

Moderator
#11 Posted by Amegashita (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

  ...

#12 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24 said:
" Definitely not good news. What will happen to the characters? Will they be intergrated in the main DC universe? "
well weren't they shown as Earth-50 at some point?
Moderator
#13 Posted by ComicMan24 (147032 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek the lost said:
" @ComicMan24 said:
" Definitely not good news. What will happen to the characters? Will they be intergrated in the main DC universe? "
well weren't they shown as Earth-50 at some point? "
Yeah, you are right. I forgot that.
#14 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

seriously though, why were these guys put in charge of DC exactly?

Moderator
#15 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

All I want to say is things that will get me banned.

#16 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" All I want to say is things that will get me banned. "
has back turned 
 
:P
Moderator
#17 Posted by Cezar_TheScribe (2615 posts) - - Show Bio

Wildstorm should have never left Image comics.  Wildstorm belongs at Image.  Nuff said... 
 
Zuda's closing shows that people want comics they can collect and hold in their hands.

#18 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek the lost said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" All I want to say is things that will get me banned. "
has back turned  :P "
LOL but seriously I'm mad.
#19 Posted by turoksonofstone (12901 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cezar_TheScribe said:
"

Wildstorm should have never left Image comics.  Wildstorm belongs at Image.  Nuff said... 
 
Zuda's closing shows that people want comics they can collect and hold in their hands.

"
They should have but DC cut Jim Lee a sweet ass deal.
Death to Digital Comics!
#20 Posted by Silkcuts (5123 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek the lost said:
" seriously though, why were these guys put in charge of DC exactly? "
They are the new faces of DC. Much like how Stan Lee was the face of Marvel. I don't hate Stan Lee, but I think he is overrated on his contributions to comics.  He bankrupted marvel how many times?  Guys like Stan Lee and Dan Didiot are the equivalent to comics what Favor Flav is to rap music.  They are hype men who thing they know what they are doing and it will hurt the product.
 
I am scared for Vertigo too my friend. 
#21 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" @aztek the lost said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" All I want to say is things that will get me banned. "
has back turned  :P "
LOL but seriously I'm mad. "
I know, so am I, I'm mad because I expected this, I'm mad because with the downward spiral DC has been pushing itself along these past few months this was inevitable
Moderator
#22 Edited by johnny_spam (2020 posts) - - Show Bio

It doesn't seem like the Wildstorm universe was appealing to anyone really I can't fault them for abandoning something that has been so neglected by fans and the creative personnel in the end I don't think many buyers will care I think the sales for Wildstorm were worse then Vertigo. 

#23 Posted by johnny_spam (2020 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silkcuts: @Silkcuts said:
" @aztek the lost said:
" seriously though, why were these guys put in charge of DC exactly? "
They are the new faces of DC. Much like how Stan Lee was the face of Marvel. I don't hate Stan Lee, but I think he is overrated on his contributions to comics.  He bankrupted marvel how many times?  Guys like Stan Lee and Dan Didiot are the equivalent to comics what Favor Flav is to rap music.  They are hype men who thing they know what they are doing and it will hurt the product.  I am scared for Vertigo too my friend.  "
I always found it to easy to blame all the problems on someone it seemed like it does not ring true since DC has been selling good. With Vertigo I don't think there is much to worry about someone who has an authoritative position at DC Geoff Johns has always supported the line and even hopes one day to do a Vertigo title he wouldn't have expressed interest in it if the line was going under. 
#24 Posted by Cezar_TheScribe (2615 posts) - - Show Bio

@turoksonofstone said: 
"They should have but DC cut Jim Lee a sweet ass deal. Death to Digital Comics! " 
 
Money isn't everything. 
 
He should have stuck it out with his characters at Image. 
 
Now his characters are in limbo. (Read Spawn #10) 
 
Image needs to make the move now to bring the Wildstorm Universe back.

#25 Posted by Silkcuts (5123 posts) - - Show Bio
@johnny spam:  Johns wrote for Wildstorm once.  As for Vertigo, I don't believe the support until I see it.  I know Didiot doesn't care for Vertigo, hence taking Swampy way and ending MX.
#26 Posted by IrishX (2467 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly I think bringing the Wildstorm characters to the DC Main would be good for DC. Would certainly bring up the cool factor for them.....

#27 Edited by Silkcuts (5123 posts) - - Show Bio

How will this effect ABC? a few of the ABC books are going through newer format releases.  Such as Absolute Promethea and deluxe Tom Strong.  I have those books.. I hope they finish the collection.
 
Side note... will the last Ex Machina book have the Wildstorm banner on the spine? Also the deluxes that are being released?
 
Why did Jim Lee give up on his baby... he is a bad father.
 
@Cezar_TheScribe:  I don't think Image has the money, they are dying off slowly too.  McFarlane just keeps on losing more lawsuits.
 
@IrishX: Characters not born in the DCU never blend well in the DCU. Great examples are the Charlton characters like Blue Beetle.  Or even the Shazam family.  The WSU will be rejects to the main DCU.  It wouldn't help them.

#28 Posted by johnny_spam (2020 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silkcuts: @Silkcuts said:
" @johnny spam:  Johns wrote for Wildstorm once.  As for Vertigo, I don't believe the support until I see it.  I know Didiot doesn't care for Vertigo, hence taking Swampy way and ending MX. "
This was recent Geoff Johns said that he wanted to do a Vertigo title at some point on CBR earlier this summer it was not years ago. As for Swamp Thing I would like to see those characters back in the DCU like a dark side of it it made them more big and the DCU that much grander that any story could happen there and when they went to Veritgo forgetting their routes then they were lost and forgotten so bringing them back to the DCU could give them some life it's the creator owned titles that make Vertigo and I don't think they are willing to sacrifice that either as it is more attention. 
#29 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
@johnny spam said:
" @Silkcuts: @Silkcuts said:
" @aztek the lost said:
" seriously though, why were these guys put in charge of DC exactly? "
They are the new faces of DC. Much like how Stan Lee was the face of Marvel. I don't hate Stan Lee, but I think he is overrated on his contributions to comics.  He bankrupted marvel how many times?  Guys like Stan Lee and Dan Didiot are the equivalent to comics what Favor Flav is to rap music.  They are hype men who thing they know what they are doing and it will hurt the product.  I am scared for Vertigo too my friend.  "
I always found it to easy to blame all the problems on someone it seemed like it does not ring true since DC has been selling good. With Vertigo I don't think there is much to worry about someone who has an authoritative position at DC Geoff Johns has always supported the line and even hopes one day to do a Vertigo title he wouldn't have expressed interest in it if the line was going under.  "
actually in this case, it does make sense to blame them...DC was doing fine until these guys came along, who cares if they are doing better profit-wise, they are alienating readers...seeing as the people populating this site are readers not businessmen, they should be blaming the people who put profit before the audience
Moderator
#30 Posted by Silkcuts (5123 posts) - - Show Bio
@johnny spam:  many Vertigo loyalist are hurt by losing these characters because of the history the characters have gone through.  Most people wanting characters like the endless back in the DCU have likely not followed Vertigo in the first place.  Meaning they want to play with the older toys in the toy box that they should of out grown and these toys were already given away.
 
Yes Vertigo now depends on the creator owned books, but even there Vertigo has failed.  Stories like the Crusades and Outlaw Nation found homes elsewhere later.  My understanding is the Vertigo contract is only good for writers who are trying to establish themselves, because they will sign the contracts because its the quickest money.  A good example of how Vertigo doesn't always succeed as a creator owned outlet, ICON is good for writers because they have absolute ownership. Greg Ruck as well left DC because of contract issues, and ask him what he thinks of Vertigo if you ever meet him. I did at a con. and it changed my view.
 
Johns is a great writer, very creative and smart.  I don't have much of a problem with him. Its Didiot.. and maybe Jim Lee I am scared have too much power.
#31 Posted by johnny_spam (2020 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek the lost: They have been doing fine for the last year and still make money alienating readers and making them not buying comics does not mix it means they are still buying these are the trends decided by the readers who make up what these comic book companies do with their money this is on the readers who stopped caring about Wildstorm and left it behind if something is not making money in a industry that is always struggling (which I don't think it is ending soon) then it makes no sense to make comics no one will read since the readership was not there in the first place. 
#32 Edited by Silkcuts (5123 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek the lost said: @johnny spam:

" @johnny spam said:

" @Silkcuts:  @Silkcuts said:
" @aztek the lost said:
" seriously though, why were these guys put in charge of DC exactly? "
They are the new faces of DC. Much like how Stan Lee was the face of Marvel. I don't hate Stan Lee, but I think he is overrated on his contributions to comics.  He bankrupted marvel how many times?  Guys like Stan Lee and Dan Didiot are the equivalent to comics what Favor Flav is to rap music.  They are hype men who thing they know what they are doing and it will hurt the product.  I am scared for Vertigo too my friend.  "
I always found it to easy to blame all the problems on someone it seemed like it does not ring true since DC has been selling good. With Vertigo I don't think there is much to worry about someone who has an authoritative position at DC Geoff Johns has always supported the line and even hopes one day to do a Vertigo title he wouldn't have expressed interest in it if the line was going under.  "
actually in this case, it does make sense to blame them...DC was doing fine until these guys came along, who cares if they are doing better profit-wise, they are alienating readers...seeing as the people populating this site are readers not businessmen, they should be blaming the people who put profit before the audience "
Well said Aztek.  If we boil it down to its basics, its money over story telling.  Wildstorm may have not been as big as DC, but Warren Ellis told many of his greatest stories there. Vertigo has gone creator owned it seems, but the essence is the same. Finite stories that are for mature readers.  Cutting and trimming away from what DC had, is streamlining the product and giving less variety.  The selection DC had is what made it great. Not everyone had to read Superman, they saw Tefe' grow up instead.  Or if superheroes where not there thing they had Helix that gave Transmet, or Paradox Press that gave us Road to Perdition.  Superheroes run the market, they shouldn't be the only Market.
#33 Posted by johnny_spam (2020 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silkcuts: When you look at the Vertigo characters closely they are very childish put in a nightmare form they are slightly odd and there is not much seriousness in them other then the British writers who chose to use them to write political issues which they cared about more then the characters probably they have been dropped from importance for a long time to many people as even the mainstream comics today are more mature then those older books allot of times it was the context from which they were made so I don't see a big deal in making them part of the DCU again since it is a slightly dramatic universe. To me keeping the DC Vertigo characters in only one dark context is like being a goth kid in you forties better let them go back to what they are. 
 
As for the creator owned titles it has been of some importance to them and I don't think they will abandon them as long as they get attention from it.
#34 Posted by Silkcuts (5123 posts) - - Show Bio
@johnny spam:  John Constantine is childish? Shade is Childish? Dream, Lucifer, Death and the rest of the Endless are childish?  I don't think a lot of people would agree with that.
 
Sure Animal man fits back in the DCU and Doom Patrol will not sell crazy amounts if Morrison is not writing him as well.  But Chracters like Animal Man, Doom Patrol, Swamp Thing, they changed and were better in their Vertigo Versions compared to their DCU Versions.  Even Len Wein would rather the Vertigo version of Swamp Thing over his version.  Many Vertigo characters changed and improved.  Then with series like MX, she still interacted with the DCU. The move to cancel her series was just greed.  The series was great, a series adults would enjoy, not kids... the essence of classic Vertigo.  
 
Character like John Constantine have grown up, he is a punk rocker in his 50s.  His story is nice because time moves with him.  When Superman started out, cars didn't have safety belts, but that after 70s he is still in his 30s? Taking the characters back is strictly greed.  Those character won't help the DCU, it will just be another book to get canceled.
 
The creator owned will stay, sure, but even then they are killing series off because cause the sales are not high.  Greek Street for example was really picking up, then they canceled it.
#35 Posted by Silkcuts (5123 posts) - - Show Bio
@johnny spam:  Another example I forgot was Human Target.  Peter Milligan's Chance is the only Chance worth reading.  Give me the finite Vertigo Human Target then his random appearances if he ever gets back to the DCU.  Being in the DCU does not mean improving the characters story.  Chance is a good example of that.  Did anyone even buy the TV tie-in series?
#36 Posted by Cezar_TheScribe (2615 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Edited by johnny_spam (2020 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silkcuts: It seems like people stopped caring about many of them when they went to Vertigo the characters lost people like trying to make things darker and darker just ended up ending many of them with Sandman it was suppose to end and that is the strength it had but many of the others it seemed people were more fascinated with the writers then the characters and even Alan Moore has said he wanted to tell stories about the environment but Swamp Thing was in the way.  It seems like the most groundbreaking stuff with these characters was that they were speaking in political terms and that is what captured people's imagination more then anything. 
 
John Constantine does not count because he was not like the others he was made after these changes had already been made he was made by the writer for that atmosphere not some other character like Robotman given darker meaning.  
#38 Posted by johnny_spam (2020 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silkcuts: @Silkcuts said:
" @johnny spam:  Another example I forgot was Human Target.  Peter Milligan's Chance is the only Chance worth reading.  Give me the finite Vertigo Human Target then his random appearances if he ever gets back to the DCU.  Being in the DCU does not mean improving the characters story.  Chance is a good example of that.  Did anyone even buy the TV tie-in series? "
It could be that it was a tie in to a show or written by Len Wein who may not be the best for modern audiences if another writer could a good one put his heart into I am sure that it could go fine even without a mature label. 
#39 Posted by Silkcuts (5123 posts) - - Show Bio
@johnny spam:  Vertigo fans grew up and the young fans stop buying the monthlies.  Vertigo didn't change with the time quick enough.  Sandman and Lucifer were successful because the series were fully collected.  John Constantine to this date is not as big because its hard for new readers to jump in.  The Endless and Lucifer would be watered down versions in the DCU.  Not childish versions written childish again.
 
As for John not counting I disagree.  He has made DCU appearances, he was intended for the DCU, he changed just as naturally.  His change stuck, whiles other characters lost momentum like Swamp Thing and Animal Man.  John Constantine had more of a Shakespearean fools presence in his first 5 or so years, not until Delano came did he get darker.  
#40 Posted by DEGRAAF (7912 posts) - - Show Bio


 

ok this is probably a big annoyance but can anyone name of who all these characters are? the only one i know of is Mr. Majestic. What got me curious is that these all look like a good set of new characters to be moved in to the DC universe. Im particularly interested in who the big green and purple guy is in the top back (reminds me of thanos)
#41 Posted by Silkcuts (5123 posts) - - Show Bio
@johnny spam:  Have you read Peter Milligan's Human Target?  bringing him to the DCU would be a step back, and that is what Len did by writing his old character again.  Imprints like Wildstorm and Vertigo expand comic narration and story telling limitations.  I read comics from mainstream to Indy, my reviews will prove that.  Streamlining DC does not improve the overall product.
#42 Posted by johnny_spam (2020 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silkcuts: @Silkcuts said:
" @johnny spam:  Vertigo fans grew up and the young fans stop buying the monthlies.  Vertigo didn't change with the time quick enough.  Sandman and Lucifer were successful because the series were fully collected.  John Constantine to this date is not as big because its hard for new readers to jump in.  The Endless and Lucifer would be watered down versions in the DCU.  Not childish versions written childish again.  As for John not counting I disagree.  He has made DCU appearances, he was intended for the DCU, he changed just as naturally.  His change stuck, whiles other characters lost momentum like Swamp Thing and Animal Man.  John Constantine had more of a Shakespearean fools presence in his first 5 or so years, not until Delano came did he get darker.   "
With the general rule of allot of those characters including John Constantine it seemed the longer they went on the harder they were for newer readers they could not relate or understand many of them because they were written where the reader always had to know who they were the audience they had may have been satisfied but more people cannot be it's hard for them to feel sad for John losing a friend if he does in every major arc.  
 
With Sandman and Lucifer they were stories that ended and with those other vertigo characters they were never intended to be one way all the time but many.  
 
With John I say he does not count since Alan Moore made him for the book when it was entering the dark place he was not around before hand and other writers did not make him he was made in the context of that story. I do think he could interact with the magic side of the DCU and it would fit but my argument was he was made in a different mindset. 
#43 Posted by johnny_spam (2020 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silkcuts: @Silkcuts said:
" @johnny spam:  Have you read Peter Milligan's Human Target?  bringing him to the DCU would be a step back, and that is what Len did by writing his old character again.  Imprints like Wildstorm and Vertigo expand comic narration and story telling limitations.  I read comics from mainstream to Indy, my reviews will prove that.  Streamlining DC does not improve the overall product. "
Vertigo expanded Wildstorm stories could be told under a DC banner since they were superhero comic books. 
#44 Posted by danhimself (22713 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF said:
"

ok this is probably a big annoyance but can anyone name of who all these characters are? the only one i know of is Mr. Majestic. What got me curious is that these all look like a good set of new characters to be moved in to the DC universe. Im particularly interested in who the big green and purple guy is in the top back (reminds me of thanos) "
you can check out most of them if you go to the WildCATS, Authority, and Gen13 pages
#45 Edited by Bobby X (1132 posts) - - Show Bio

Very very sad news indeed. 
 
I'm not worried about Vertigo though. 
I think they have much much more support than Wildstorm had, not to mention tons more critical success,  
 
Best case scenario is DC selling WSU off to Image in the future. I don't want to see them integrated at all.
#46 Posted by Silkcuts (5123 posts) - - Show Bio
@johnny spam:  Vertigo and Wildstorm are meant for different markets. Please don't tell me else-wise because that makes it harder to believe you read them.  Both the imprints existed to write different stories from the DCU.  Bringing them into the DCU is just greed.  Like that fact or not, it is.  Didiot just wants more characters he thinks he can profit on.  Its not about the stories.  This is the last I will talk about this topic because you and I am just going no where.  Have the last your if you want because it doesn't matter to me.
 
I am hungry and this was fun ;)
Cheers.
#47 Posted by DEGRAAF (7912 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself:
thanks i started on the wildstorm publishing page but thats alot of characters to go thru
#48 Posted by Mainline (1072 posts) - - Show Bio

Wildstorm cannibalizes post-Identity Crisis DC's market and creativity.  Before, you could call them different markets... you wouldn't be able to tell an Authority storyline or Sleeper in the DCU proper.  Today, that's not really true.  Moreover, the entire Wildstorm universe was written into the ground by setting it in a post-apocalyptic landscape severely limiting the types of stories you could tell.  And it's not like they didn't try.  They had events, reboots, relaunches, crossovers, etc.  Readers didn't bite. 
 
I'm not a fan of a lot of DC's big moves lately- which seems composed of kicking over a lot of sacred cows in order to get unsustainable sales surges (consider: the prophesied Armageddon/Ragnarök/End of Days- the Blackest Night- for GLs has come and gone... how can you really ever follow that?) but giving a property a break when it's not selling until you can think of something to justify putting it back out there is completely rational.  And again, they haven't foreclosed the ability to write or tell stories about the characters or teams... if someone has a really good GEN13 or Authority story in them, they can still write it and put it out there, it just won't be while the entire Wildstorm line is on life support (alternatively, they can adapt their story for these post-Identity Crisis DC characters and, if the stories really that good, have that much more relevance and impact by being in a more successful universe). 
 
It's always sad to see a comic not succeed but if we're not reading the books it's hard to care beyond a philosophical level.

#49 Posted by turoksonofstone (12901 posts) - - Show Bio

Realistically any Wildstorm fans best hope is that Earth-50 (Wildstorm Earth) gets Visited every so often and that DC keeps a series or two alive. DC Owns the Wildstorm Universe Characters and they are not going anywhere in our lifetimes bet on it.

#50 Posted by LT1085 (3635 posts) - - Show Bio
   

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.