Wildstorm appearing in the mainstream DCU?!?!?

#1 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Finally!!!

==========

the stage is set for some major, kick ass crossovers...

i'd actually been avoiding countdown recently but managed to force myself to actually pick up the issues and read through, this one actually caught my attention...

has to make it at one of my favorite covers of this year, with the Wildstorm crew actually interacting with the mainstream DCU crew.

word is this is set to be a major thing next year, with more and more crossovers appearing in the mainstream DCU...

could we finally be having an Authority JLA crossover?

fingers crossed i bloody hope so lol

M

#3 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Hopefully this will be good. Looking forward to it now.

#4 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio

lol didnt they already appear in 52?^^
Post Edited:2007-12-27 17:48:22

#5 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool

#6 Posted by Hagane Enna (7450 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Finally!!!==========the stage is set for some major, kick ass crossovers...i'd actually been avoiding countdown recently but managed to force myself to actually pick up the issues and read through, this one actually caught my attention...has to make it at one of my favorite covers of this year, with the Wildstorm crew actually interacting with the mainstream DCU crew.word is this is set to be a major thing next year, with more and more crossovers appearing in the mainstream DCU...could we finally be having an Authority JLA crossover?fingers crossed i bloody hope so lolM"

God but that issue was great. Midnighter is my favorite psycho.

#7 Posted by Hagane Enna (7450 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#8 Posted by Hagane Enna (7450 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"they didn't get along lol
" />http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/41000/40431/151046-kyle-rayner_400.jpg"

That's the bit..heh heh...

#9 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

they didn't get along lol

#10 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

and it's here....

The Midnighter and Grifter. Zealot and Deathblow. Superman and Wonder Woman. Superman and Wonder Woman?

In this landmark miniseries by writer Keith Giffen (52), Lee Garbett and Trevor Scott (MIDNIGHTER), the Earth is being torn apart. So when DC Universe heroes begin appearing in the WildStorm Universe, it seems at first they might be the answer to all the problems. Until it becomes clear that they might just be the reason for all the problems. And the Justice League of America doesn't know how they got here...or how to get back!

#11 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

oh come on, noone? lol

#12 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

Any info on that book? Title and release date would be helpful.

#13 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Any info on that book? Title and release date would be helpful."

sorry forgot them.

it's a miniseries: DC/WILDSTORM: DREAMWAR

it will have 6 issues

On Sale April 16, 2008

#15 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormath says:

"sounds slick but i would rather see Backlash there but that is personal bias."

I'm sure that there will be more people in the crossover, especially since it's going to be in wildstorm's earth.

Majestic vs Superman anyone?

#16 Posted by Dormath (2398 posts) - - Show Bio

sounds slick but i would rather see Backlash there but that is personal bias.

#17 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Nighthunter says:
"Majestic vs Superman anyone?"

They shouldn't fight. Not only because they've met twice before (at least once is still in continuity) and are friends, but I don't see DC having them fight without needing to show Superman as superior despite the fact that Majestic should beat him."

oh I knew that they met each other because of captain atom: armaggedon but not that they had already fought. Ok then never mind lol

#18 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

That pic is awesome. Wonder Woman vs Midnighter, that would be a good fight (my opinion) so would Grifter vs Batman.

#19 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"Majestic vs Superman anyone?"

They shouldn't fight. Not only because they've met twice before (at least once is still in continuity) and are friends, but I don't see DC having them fight without needing to show Superman as superior despite the fact that Majestic should beat him.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.