iFanboy Talks Wildstorm

#1 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

The guys at iFanboy took the time to put up a video about Wildstorm that covers its origins, its main universe, creator-owned titles, its ups and downs over the years and what's currently going on. It's a half an hour long and really goes over all parts of the Wildstorm line so I encourage you to check it out whether you think you know all about Wildstorm already or are maybe just barely interested. 

I had trouble viewing it on the site so I downloaded it. You might have to as well, but it's definitely worth it.

#2 Posted by Archetype (731 posts) - - Show Bio

Good episode I like the Wildstorm imprint but I hadn't actually read any of it until Worlds end so I guess I got lucky and I wasn't as jaded as some people although before that it had been like 7 years since I had seen some of those characters because I loved the WildCATs cartoon and even had a Maul figure.Anyway I'm happy that I am currently reading The Authority and WildCATS and i think I need to read some of the earlier stuff so I'll probably do that in the future.Thanks for the link I watch TRS and have watched a couple of episodes of IFanboy but I don't watch it regularly.

#3 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't watch them regularly (I listen though) but I couldn't pass up something WS related, especially with what's going on now.

#4 Posted by grifter78 (225 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, it was so cool to see so many people in the comments section say they'd give WS a try after watching this!  :D

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.