Help a Girl Out - Where Should I Start?

#1 Posted by Mercy_ (92997 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm super-interested in delving into the WS universe after reading wiki entries about some of the characters. Main characters of interest are Maj, Zealot and Nemesis.

So where should I be starting?

#2 Edited by Billy Batson (58275 posts) - - Show Bio

Wildcats and Wildcats: Nemesis for all three. Besides those, Nemesis has appearances in Wildstorm Revelations. Majestic's self titled series for Majestic. And his '08 for Zealot too.
What you really should read is Warren Ellis' stuff. His Stormwatch/Authority, Global Frequency and Planetary are all awesome. WildStorm's best writer right there.
BB

#3 Posted by danhimself (22695 posts) - - Show Bio

start at the beginning and check out the miniseries Team Zero, Team One, and Team 7....the from there chronologically it goes to the first volume of Wildcats

#4 Posted by Mercy_ (92997 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself: @Billy Batson: Grazie!

#5 Posted by Izaiah (5238 posts) - - Show Bio

It's been sometime since I read it, but from what I recall, this was a decent Majestic series.

#6 Posted by Rumble Man (11118 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_: Try also reading Planetary by warren ellis dear, that sh!t is awesome

#7 Posted by Saren (26027 posts) - - Show Bio

I should check out Global Frequency one of these days....

#8 Posted by grifter78 (229 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_:

http://www.wildstormaddiction.com/suggested-reading/

#9 Posted by mrtrickster (2307 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rumble Man said:

@Mercy_: Try also reading Planetary by warren ellis dear, that sh!t is awesome

+10000000
I was re-reading it today, absolute masterpiece

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.