Follow

WildStorm Productions

Publisher »

WildStorm Productions was a founding studio at Image Comics before becoming an imprint of DC Comics in 1999. It started in 1992 by a team of comic creators - Jim Lee chiefly among them. It closed in 2010.

Dreamwar

• 156 results
    Avatar image for ultimate_cheetor
    Ultimate Cheetor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By Ultimate Cheetor

hey i don't really follow DC that much but this looks cool cause I really love Wildstorm characters. When is this gonna hit the stands?

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Hadrelius

Ultimate Cheetor says:

"hey i don't really follow DC that much but this looks cool cause I really love Wildstorm characters. When is this gonna hit the stands? "

First one this Wed.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#53  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Alpha says:

"I think alot of forum battle questions will be answered here like, Superman vs Majestic or Batman vs Midnighter. I think a lot of people will be upset with the outcome of some of the battles. I personally am looking forward to it."

I don't expect to see fights going how they "should" simply because DC not going to let its popular characters get trashed. Won't be happy with it, but I won't be surprised. If it's written well though, nothing should change much. If the outcome of battles drastically shifts because of one story then there's something going on.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Hadrelius

Buckshot says:

"Alpha says:
    "I think alot of forum battle questions will be answered here like, Superman vs Majestic or Batman vs Midnighter. I think a lot of people will be upset with the outcome of some of the battles. I personally am looking forward to it. "
    I don't expect to see fights going how they "should" simply because DC not going to let its popular characters get trashed. Won't be happy with it, but I won't be surprised. If it's written well though, nothing should change much. If the outcome of battles drastically shifts because of one story then there's something going on."

U really think if they show Batman hanging with the Midnighter or beating him, debators on this forum won't use it as a example of a feat? Most jump on the idea of what was shown in comics, even if it goes against the true ability of a character. This series will change a lot.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Alpha says:

"U really think if they show Batman hanging with the Midnighter or beating him, debators on this forum won't use it as a example of a feat? Most jump on the idea of what was shown in comics, even if it goes against the true ability of a character. This series will change a lot. "

It may be used but that doesn't mean anything, just that people are using examples of bad writing to make their choices. Something like Batman beating Midnighter goes against the history and abilities of both characters so no one should be swayed it since it would just be wrong. Just because something is new doesn't make it right. If it's in the comics but contradicts the majority of other showings in the comics then it should be thrown out.

We can talk about it after the series is done though. No sense assuming everything will bad before it even comes out.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Sling Shot

i don't see the battles being done well as well. Hopefully we see some creativity in these 'ungood' battles at least.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#57  Edited By Methos

i just read the first issue and i absolutely loved it...

not sure what Superman was playing at at the end of the issue, but a damn good introduction to the series i thought :D

M

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Sling Shot

Just read and I likes it.

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Shaper

Methos says:

"i just read the first issue and i absolutely loved it... not sure what Superman was playing at at the end of the issue, but a damn good introduction to the series i thought :D M"

Oh. I miss it... :(

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#60  Edited By Nighthunter

I'm going for the comics tomorrow, so you people do recommend it?

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I'm excited to see where it goes, but my favorite part of the issue was the Tranquility/JSA meeting. Not really for anything that was there, but more because how I imagined the groups of senior superheroes living together. The Tranquility heroes looked so old though. The Authority stuff at the beginning was probably my second favorite bit. Wonder what Superman's up to.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for renegade_lantern
    Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Renegade Lantern

What goes through your mind when you see this?

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#65  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Nice

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Shaper

Am I the only who thinks that seeing Mr. Maj and that other dude going up against supes is kind of sad? I keep hearinghow powerful Maj is, but why double team a guy who you are already more powerful then? Or am I thinking to much over a picture? These are the questions that matter......... Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By King_Saturn

Damn. Majestic got snuffed by Superman in Dreamwar #2.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#68  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Why can't all crossovers be this good?

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

While I liked the Gen13/Titans fight and the Midnighter & Apollo/Green Arrow & Martian Manhunter battle, I was disappointed with the main Authority/JLA fight. Once again Angie doesn't seem to identify GL as one of her heroes and Majestic was just a let down all around, but especially how he went after Superman when they've met and have left as friends three times. Even if it's not the real Superman and he doesn't know Majestic, Maj at least should remember him. But not only does he jump to fight him, but he gets one punched? Even with GL holding him that's garbage. Then Spartan getting dropped by knockout gas? Not only does he not like to fight and could have dealt with the whole thing the way he did in Wildcats 3.0, the guy is a robot, that shouldn't work. And Jenny, Hawksmoor and Angie running from the fight and leaving the JLA in control of the Carrier? What's that about? I'm interested in the story, but that fight left a lot to be desired, at least in my opinion. I might have to go back to my "Free WS" avatar if this keeps up.

Ms. Invisible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 3

#70  Edited By Ms. Invisible

Buckshot says:

"While I liked the Gen13/Titans fight and the Midnighter & Apollo/Green Arrow & Martian Manhunter battle, I was disappointed with the main Authority/JLA fight. Once again Angie doesn't seem to identify GL as one of her heroes and Majestic was just a let down all around, but especially how he went after Superman when they've met and have left as friends three times. Even if it's not the real Superman and he doesn't know Majestic, Maj at least should remember him. But not only does he jump to fight him, but he gets one punched? Even with GL holding him that's garbage. Then Spartan getting dropped by knockout gas? Not only does he not like to fight and could have dealt with the whole thing the way he did in Wildcats 3.0, the guy is a robot, that shouldn't work. And Jenny, Hawksmoor and Angie running from the fight and leaving the JLA in control of the Carrier? What's that about? I'm interested in the story, but that fight left a lot to be desired, at least in my opinion. I might have to go back to my "Free WS" avatar if this keeps up."

In addition to that, I'm finding this crossover so-so. There's something missing from the DC characters, and it's making them boring. Also, there doesn't seem to be any storyline. It's been stretched out over two issues without us knowing the motivation from the DC characters.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Sling Shot

Ms. Invisible says:

"Buckshot says:
    "While I liked the Gen13/Titans fight and the Midnighter & Apollo/Green Arrow & Martian Manhunter battle, I was disappointed with the main Authority/JLA fight. Once again Angie doesn't seem to identify GL as one of her heroes and Majestic was just a let down all around, but especially how he went after Superman when they've met and have left as friends three times. Even if it's not the real Superman and he doesn't know Majestic, Maj at least should remember him. But not only does he jump to fight him, but he gets one punched? Even with GL holding him that's garbage. Then Spartan getting dropped by knockout gas? Not only does he not like to fight and could have dealt with the whole thing the way he did in Wildcats 3.0, the guy is a robot, that shouldn't work. And Jenny, Hawksmoor and Angie running from the fight and leaving the JLA in control of the Carrier? What's that about? I'm interested in the story, but that fight left a lot to be desired, at least in my opinion. I might have to go back to my "Free WS" avatar if this keeps up."

In addition to that, I'm finding this crossover so-so. There's something missing from the DC characters, and it's making them boring. Also, there doesn't seem to be any storyline. It's been stretched out over two issues without us knowing the motivation from the DC characters."

only real highlight was Atom K.O.ing Midnighter and the Doctor. Two cheers for the lil guy.

Ms. Invisible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#72  Edited By Ms. Invisible

Sling Shot says:

"only real highlight was Atom K.O.ing Midnighter and the Doctor. Two cheers for the lil guy."

I chuckled at that. That was a funny scene.

Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Queen Kong

Sling Shot says:

"Ms. Invisible says:
    "Buckshot says:

In addition to that, I'm finding this crossover so-so. There's something missing from the DC characters, and it's making them boring. Also, there doesn't seem to be any storyline. It's been stretched out over two issues without us knowing the motivation from the DC characters."

only real highlight was Atom K.O.ing Midnighter and the Doctor. Two cheers for the lil guy.

"

Atom as in the Atom or Atom as in Captain Atom?

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Ms. Invisible says:

"In addition to that, I'm finding this crossover so-so. There's something missing from the DC characters, and it's making them boring. Also, there doesn't seem to be any storyline. It's been stretched out over two issues without us knowing the motivation from the DC characters."

Pretty sure what's going on is that the sleeping kid is somehow bringing in DC heroes how he thinks they should act to make changes in his world like getting rid of heroes he thinks are just as bad as the villains. If they're constructions from his mind it would fit with the way they've been behaving. He might even be Chimera Lad.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Sling Shot

Queen Kong says:

"Sling Shot says:
    "Ms. Invisible says:
    "Buckshot says:

"

Atom as in the Atom or Atom as in Captain Atom?"

Atom the progressively littler hero.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By The_Ghostshell

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Buckshot says:

Agreed. But it still was kinda cool to see Green Arrow get his neck broke by MIdnighter. I have a feeling the next go around will be a lil different. At least I hope cause the Wildstorm crew got curbstomped.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Nighthunter
    DC/Wildstorm: Dream war #6
    DC/Wildstorm: Dream war #6

Written by Keith Giffen; Art by Lee Garbett and Trevor Scott; Cover by Carlos Pacheco

Hell has been unleashed upon the earth, as all the villains from the DC Universe and the WildStorm Universe team up. And with the moon ripped from its orbit, the earth itself is being torn asunder. Could this final issue contain the end of two universes?

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

That end looks better than I thought. Hopefully we'll get to see people (maybe even some DC heroes) really cutting loose.

Avatar image for the_superior_sapien
    The_Superior_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is number 3 out already?

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Nighthunter
    Florian Kincaid LeBeau said:
    "Is number 3 out already?
    "
    it comes this week
    Avatar image for midnight_lantern
    Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Midnight Lantern
    Nighthunter said:
    "Florian Kincaid LeBeau said:
    "Is number 3 out already?
    "
    it comes this week
    "

Good. I'm trying to get into WS and this may be a good step.

Maybe someone will beat up Midnighter. lol.
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Oh wow. Just read issue 3. Wasn't that happy with how it was going before but I liked this one a lot. I need to go sit down.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By The_Ghostshell
    Spoilers: Batman vs Zealot........FIGHT OF THE YEAR

caption
    caption
    caption
    caption
    caption
    caption
    caption
    caption
    caption
    caption
    caption
    caption

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Last_Guardian

damn so Zealot beat Batman huh? that's a cool fight...

Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Kurrent

I haven't read it yet but did  Hawksmoor just  kick  Superman in the face.............LMAO

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By The_Ghostshell

In that scan? No thats Zealot kicking Batman in the face.

Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Kurrent
    Gambler said:
    "In that scan? No thats Zealot kicking Batman in the face.
    "
    On the second one look in the background
    The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Oh Snap lol. If you dont mind spoilers I could post a scan of them throwing down as well.

No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#90  Edited By No_Name_
    O.o

*cries*
    Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Kurrent
    Gambler said:
    "Oh Snap lol. If you dont mind spoilers I could post a scan of them throwing down as well.
    "
    I dont mind! Im goign at lunch to buy the book but I dont mind spoilers at all
    The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By The_Ghostshell
    Spoilers

caption
    caption
    caption
    caption

Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Kurrent

Damn I hate to see Bats go down but that was b@d@$$

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Deaths so far:
    Green Arrow (killed by Midnighter)
    Element Lad (killed by Hellstrike)
    Sun Boy (killed by Fahrenheit)
    Dr. Fate (killed by Grifter)
    Batman (killed by Zealot)

_Obsidian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By _Obsidian_
    Buckshot said:
    "Deaths so far:
    Element Lad (killed by Hellstrike)
    Sun Boy (killed by Fahrenheit)"
    o_O Which incarnation of the Legion?
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

1st or 2nd, not sure.

_Obsidian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By _Obsidian_
    Buckshot said:
    "1st or 2nd, not sure."
    The second picture on page 3 on this thread shows Cosmic Boy in his pink costume, so I'd guess it is the 1st incarnation of the Legion or a slight variation of it.
    Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Nighthunter

well it seems that the DC characters were written bad on purpose for some reason and it wasn't just that the writer couldn't do a good job.

On a side note: Drifer killing Doctor fate? I mean come on

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
    Nighthunter said:
    "well it seems that the DC characters were written bad on purpose for some reason and it wasn't just that the writer couldn't do a good job.

"
    What's wrong with Grifter killing Fate? The guy is not invulnerable is he? Grifter shot him up while he was fighting someone else, he didn't see it coming and didn't defend himself. It's no worse than Batman beating Spartan with knock out gas or Supes one-punching Majestic.
    Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Nighthunter
    Buckshot said:
    "Nighthunter said:
    "well it seems that the DC characters were written bad on purpose for some reason and it wasn't just that the writer couldn't do a good job.

"
    What's wrong with Grifter killing Fate? The guy is not invulnerable is he? Grifter shot him up while he was fighting someone else, he didn't see it coming and didn't defend himself. It's no worse than Batman beating Spartan with knock out gas or Supes one-punching Majestic."
    it's not worse, but it's as bad.

Grifter shouldn't be able to kill fate, the same goes for batman knocking spartan or superman handling easily Majestic

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.