All Wildstorm U titles accounted for here @ comicvine

#1 Posted by grifter78 (229 posts) - - Show Bio

I’ve been a Wildstorm fan since the beginning.  So when I discovered comicvine a couple of months ago, I decided to help spread the Wildstorm love and add WS stuff here.  Happily, I found there were lots of people way ahead of me in adding WS stuff here.  So, I came behind them and finished up wherever there were missing issues.  The only WS issues I could not find good covers for, and therefore could not add them, are:

Sci-Tech #2, 3

Grifter Vol. 2 #11, 12

Wildstorm Spotlight #3, 4

Wildstorm Fine Arts: Spotlight on Wildcats

I’m going to keep my eyes peeled for good cover copies of these issues, but aside from these, every WS Universe (not creator-owned projects) should be accounted for.  :)

#2 Posted by Shatterstar (4513 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Well done!

#4 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio
grifter78 said:
I’ve been a Wildstorm fan since the beginning.  So when I discovered comicvine a couple of months ago, I decided ... [more]
That's fantastic! Your hard work is duly noted :D
#5 Posted by grifter78 (229 posts) - - Show Bio
@Shatterstar:

Ah, yes.  It is those two, my bad.  :)
#6 Posted by grifter78 (229 posts) - - Show Bio
@Buckshot:

Thanks!  :D
#7 Posted by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio

You're not the one who went round adding Wildstorm Universe as a concept to everything, are you???

#8 Posted by grifter78 (229 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty:

Yes, but I didn't create that page.  I already talked with Moderator-Aztez the Lost about it, which is why I haven't added it to anymore pages.
#9 Posted by grifter78 (229 posts) - - Show Bio

I found most of the missing covers.  I just lack Sci-Tech #2, 3!  Still searching!  :)

#10 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome job!

#11 Posted by grifter78 (229 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody:

Thanks!  :D
#12 Posted by EisforExtinction (1909 posts) - - Show Bio
@Buckshot: My favorite Wildstorm mini is accounted for thanks largely to Buckshot. Wildstorm Revelations Thank you!
#13 Posted by grifter78 (229 posts) - - Show Bio
@EisforExtinction:

Yes, I love Revelations too!
#14 Posted by danhimself (22212 posts) - - Show Bio

I might actually already have scans of these

#15 Posted by grifter78 (229 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself:

Cool!  Thanks.  I just lack Sci-Tech #2 and #3.  There are a few scans online but they're almost thumbnail size, way too small for comcivine.
#16 Posted by BKole (497 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll see if I can grab them tonight.

Always cool to meet a fellow Wildstorm fan!

#17 Posted by grifter78 (229 posts) - - Show Bio
@BKole:

Ditto!  :D
#18 Edited by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
@grifter78: totally awesome! hope you continue submitting now that you've added all the issues, you can finish crediting them :D

and, now that they've all been added I can go see which ones look like the best reads
#19 Posted by grifter78 (229 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, I finally got all the Sci-Tech covers accounted for.  Now I've got to go back and double check to make sure all issues are accounted for.  Some people have alerted me that I've missed some.  I'm quickly trying to rectify that!  :)

#20 Posted by danhimself (22212 posts) - - Show Bio

let me know what you're missing and I'll see if I can help...I've got pretty much every Wildstorm book ever made

#21 Edited by grifter78 (229 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself:
Ok, cool.  Thanks!  :) 

I think for now all the covers are accounted for.  Sci-Tech were the last ones.  What I'm double-checking is that I actually accounted for every WSU title here at comicvine.  I thought I had but some people have brought to my attention that I missed some entries.  I've already added what they told me was missing.
#22 Posted by grifter78 (229 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, I've double checked my work and I'm pretty sure I've got all the WSU titles accounted for now.

Next I want to work on trades but I want some opinions on how best to do it.  I've seen various WS trades listed but would it be easier to group them according to title?  or volume?

Example:   Name a page "Gen 13 Vol. 1 trades"  Then List started by "Wildstorm" in 1994 (when first trade came out).  Then make 'issue 1' the Gen 13: Collected Edition trade which came out first.  Then make 'issue 2' the Gen 13: Who They Are and How They Came to Be trade which came out next.

Then repeat for "Gen 13 Vol. 2 trades". etc. etc.   What do you guys think?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.