Wow Wildcat is Awesome.

#1 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Man this Wildcat guy is pretty cool. I diden't know he traned Batman, Barbara Gordon, Superman, Mr. Terrific, Black Canary. Plus he is almost immortal.

#2 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't seen him train Babs or Superman. Another notable character he has trained is Catwoman, though.

#3 Posted by Saren (25666 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he also trained Power Girl, but that was all off-panel.

#4 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Man Power Girl to ? Maybe I should add Wildcat to the topic http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion/1/who-is-the-best-martial-artist/653293/

#5 Posted by PowerHerc (83461 posts) - - Show Bio

Wildcat is one badass, old-school tough guy. Gotta respect that.

#6 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

Wise words.

#7 Posted by destruct0 (25 posts) - - Show Bio

Really, it's safe to say that Wildcat has given fighting lessons (Not just boxing) to everyone who has been in the Justice Society, however brief. With the addition of Batman, Superman, Catwoman, and Black Canary(who was also in the JSA). On a non-fighting, but still awesome note: he had a 'thing' with Hippolyta.

#8 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

@destruct0: WHAT !!! ??? Widcat and Hippolyta ? are you joking ? Wow Wildcat just got some more Cool Points.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.