Uncanny X-Force Volume 1
Somewhat of a continuation of X-Force Vol. 2. In the wake of Second Coming, the X-Men have found out about Wolverine's secret X-Force. Confronted by Cyclops, Wolverine agrees to disband the team for ethical reasons. Unknown to Cyclops, Wolverine is actually ready to start a brand new X-Force made up of Deadpool, Archangel, Fantomex, and Psylocke! Together they'll get rid of threats against mutantkind, permanently. Their first target: Apocalypse.
The Uncanny X-Force roster changed after Apocalypse Solution during Deathlok Nation. Deathlok now joined the starting five X-Force members. Following the Dark Angel Saga, Angel left the team and the Age of Apocalypse version of Nightcrawler joined.
The series lasted until issue 35 and was then continued in Uncanny X-Force Vol. 2.
- Uncanny X-Force: Apocalypse Solution (#1-4)
- Uncanny X-Force: Deathlok Nation (#5-7, 5.1)
- Uncanny X-Force: The Dark Angel Saga, Book One (#8-13)
- Uncanny X-Force: The Dark Angel Saga, Book Two (#14-19)
- Uncanny X-Force: Otherworld (#19.1, #20-24)
- Uncanny X-Force: Final Execution, Book One (#25-29)
- Uncanny X-Force: Final Execution, Book Two (#30-35, Deadpool #1000 and material from Wolverine: Dangerous Games)
- Omnibus (#1-35 and material from Wolverine: Dangerous Games)*
*Solicited for a March 2014 release