Follow

Wiccan

Character » Wiccan appears in 680 issues.

Billy Kaplan, an electrokinetic mutant with magical and reality warping abilities, joined the Young Avengers under the name Asgardian (which was later changed to Wiccan) as part of Vision's fail safe program to ensure the existence of the Avengers team. Wiccan and his teammate/brother Speed are believed to be the reincarnations of the Scarlet Witch's dead twin sons. He is considered a powerful mage, and was revealed to be the Demiurge, a being of great power, destined to one day "rewrite the laws of magic".

you know what?

SonofaGoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SonofaGoddess

I loved wiccans mom and dad they were so cute when they "confronted" him about comming out. His moms hillarious shes like the sterotypical pushy nosey mom. I wonder if they will bring them back? Anyway the real topic I wanted to hit was If their is even an hint of wiccan being the child of the scarlet witch  and he has similar powers why the hell is no one keeping tabs on the boy. I mean the world prob dont know but im sure the avengers higher ups have an inkling about it and the magical community has to see the similarities. So why isnt any one checking up or keeping him from going over the edge like his mother esp with his b/fs mother being killed, the stress of hiding his abilities from his family, and the even bigger stress of knowing your mom is a basket case and you might end up the same way.  any one have any views?

HaLong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By HaLong

Because if people knew that he's the son of Wanda a lot of the depowered mutants would try to get revenge on him and then you'd have someone who wants to kick his a** in every single issue. I don't know what else to say.

SonofaGoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SonofaGoddess

makes sense

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By CellphoneGirl

Holy Crap!!! i just realized he could repower the mutants!! :]

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By NightFang3

@HaLong said:

"Because if people knew that he's the son of Wanda a lot of the depowered mutants would try to get revenge on him and then you'd have someone who wants to kick his a** in every single issue. I don't know what else to say. "

The sins of the mother are visited on the son.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By pixelized

he's may not even be her son, there's just a lot of similarities that lead him to believe he is.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#7  Edited By Zoom
    @xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
    "Holy Crap!!! i just realized he could repower the mutants!! :]"
    Meh.  So can any X-Men writer with even the flimsiest explanations. (see: Iceman)
    HaLong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By HaLong
    @NightFang said:
    "

@HaLong said:

"Because if people knew that he's the son of Wanda a lot of the depowered mutants would try to get revenge on him and then you'd have someone who wants to kick his a** in every single issue. I don't know what else to say. "

The sins of the mother are visited on the son.

"

Unfortunately
    Mazy3261

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Mazy3261

I love Wiccan's mom too!  She cracks me up!  I think the major reason no one is keeping tabs on him is because not too many people are cconvinced that he and Tommy are actually the Scarlet Witch's sons.  Like many fans, I'm sure they are but it just hasn't been proven yet.  Also, Billy's pretty mentally stable at this point.  I think once he shows any signs of instability he'll be watched like a hawk.  Someone with that much potentially untapped power wouldn't slip under the radar.  He just hasn't "lost it" and had his powers run rampant yet.  I'm sure it will happen eventually.  He does have a lot of stress like most teen heros do.  He's a gay Jew with an embarassing tendancy to act like a total spaz and has difficulty fully controling his powers.  His parents have also forbidden him to be a superhero until he joins the iniitiative (thankfully, that hasn't stopped him).  I'm sure it's only a matter of time until he proves his true lineage.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.