Why does it say that Wiccan was in comics prior to the YA?

#1 Posted by Endymion (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it referring to him back when he was still one of the Scarlet Witch's magically created kids? Or is that a mistake?

#2 Posted by fesak (7061 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably.

#3 Posted by Endymion (9 posts) - - Show Bio

fesak says:

"Probably."

Probably what? Speed's page is like this too, but it makes less sense because it has Maverick, a comic that neither the Scarlet Witch nor Vision(I mention him because he's their "dad") make appearances in.

#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91300 posts) - - Show Bio

Endymion says:

"fesak says:
"Probably."
Probably what? Speed's page is like this too, but it makes less sense because it has Maverick, a comic that neither the Scarlet Witch nor Vision(I mention him because he's their "dad") make appearances in."

He's saying it's probably a mistake because that's what you asked....

#5 Posted by Endymion (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Endymion says:
"fesak says:
"Probably."
Probably what? Speed's page is like this too, but it makes less sense because it has Maverick, a comic that neither the Scarlet Witch nor Vision(I mention him because he's their "dad") make appearances in."

He's saying it's probably a mistake because that's what you asked...."

I asked whether it was one thing or another, and he gave a very vague reply.

#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91300 posts) - - Show Bio

Endymion says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Endymion says:
"fesak says:
"Probably."
I asked whether it was one thing or another, and he gave a very vague reply."

If he's saying that it's probably an error,what more needs to be said.

#7 Posted by Endymion (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Endymion says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Endymion says:
"fesak says:
"Probably."
I asked whether it was one thing or another, and he gave a very vague reply."

If he's saying that it's probably an error,what more needs to be said."

He didn't say it was an error, he just said "probably". If I asked someone whether they had made a mistake or if I made a mistake and their only answer was "Yes", I would be very confused.
#8 Posted by TeeCub (1 posts) - - Show Bio

They WERE in older comics, actually. I remember reading one where they were born. Even if it was before they were reabsorbed and reborn, I suppose that, since their souls are the same, they are the same characters and, so, those old appearances still count :)

Also note: I can't remember what issue it was, but reading that one is really well worth it for the cute factor, no matter how sad what ends up happening ins.

#9 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Endymion says:

"fesak says:
"Probably."

Vision isn't their father, never has been.

#10 Posted by grimm (525 posts) - - Show Bio

vision is there father

...technically
scarlet wtich was dating him and i guess when she created them he was their dad
and they were in  other comics because they were born a while ago
#11 Posted by fesak (7061 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol, probably.

Someone created by magic would not have a father, only a creator.
And was it ever confirmed in the comics that Wiccan and Speed is infact the magically created children of Scarlet Witch or not?

#12 Posted by Drift (26 posts) - - Show Bio

@TeeCub said:

"They WERE in older comics, actually. I remember reading one where they were born. Even if it was before they were reabsorbed and reborn, I suppose that, since their souls are the same, they are the same characters and, so, those old appearances still count :)

Also note: I can't remember what issue it was, but reading that one is really well worth it for the cute factor, no matter how sad what ends up happening ins."

It does say in his bio that the first appearance was 'The Vision and the Scarlet Witch ' issue 12, could that be what you're thinking of?  Hell, even the cover says the issue contains Wanda giving birth, so yeah, they probably showed up beforehand.
#13 Posted by charlieboy (7167 posts) - - Show Bio

Well considering that Wanda was married to Vision and he helped raise the twins before Master Pandemonium took them... I would say he is the father.

#14 Posted by rondoudou (182 posts) - - Show Bio

but how old is Wiccan and speed supposed to be anyways? i mean the scarlet witch looks waaay to young for them to be around 15

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.