Other people adding?

#1 Posted by Raif (360 posts) - - Show Bio

I know someone added the Secret Avengers but other then that what has been added other them my stuff? I would love to know so I can see it. I am guessing some spelling error of mine were fixed? What else?

#2 Posted by Fourpower (R.I.P) (2021 posts) - - Show Bio

After reading your Wiccan article, I realized that your article was awesome but your mechanics were having trouble. I didn't do Secret Avengers, but I fixed all the spelling and grammer issues.

#3 Posted by Prodigal Son (3472 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#4 Posted by G-Man (30355 posts) - - Show Bio

I did the Secret Avengers thing, I think. I know one day I decided to add them as they seem to have a big impact with the Civil War thing. Sure it's not gonna last as a group but there could be ramifications later for having sided with Cap. I'm still against the creation of New Avengers and Mighty Avengers as was brought up in another thread.

Staff
#5 Posted by asxz (213 posts) - - Show Bio

I sometimes go through very text-heavy pages and make minor spelling corrections.

My first job was working for the Red Skull as a grammar-nazi. I'm reformed now, of course, but I still like to dabble.

#6 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

Two things, grammar-nazi is there special training for that and is there a cure.

#7 Posted by Fourpower (R.I.P) (2021 posts) - - Show Bio

I just think pages are ugly if you spell, punctuate, or grammify them wrong....heh heh

#8 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Fourpower (R.I.P) says:

"I just think pages are ugly if you spell, punctuate, or grammify them wrong....heh heh"

only because they are...damn I miss that guy

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.