Follow

Wiccan

Character » Wiccan appears in 680 issues.

Billy Kaplan, an electrokinetic mutant with magical and reality warping abilities, joined the Young Avengers under the name Asgardian (which was later changed to Wiccan) as part of Vision's fail safe program to ensure the existence of the Avengers team. Wiccan and his teammate/brother Speed are believed to be the reincarnations of the Scarlet Witch's dead twin sons. He is considered a powerful mage, and was revealed to be the Demiurge, a being of great power, destined to one day "rewrite the laws of magic".

Does Wiccan have the potential to undo Mday

MeganWayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By MeganWayne

I mean i've always wondered if Wiccan could possibly be Scarlet Witches son and he and her share a lot of the same powers (only Wiccan is on a weaker level right know) Could he undo Mday if he actually trained and focused his  magic and his mutant powers to seriously try. 
    What do you think

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By CellphoneGirl

I've been wondering the same exact thing...

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#3  Edited By xerox_kitty

I think that would be too simple.  It was something epic that needs something equally ground breaking to fix.  It would be nice if he could, but I guess if it's too easy then Marvel wont do it.

MeganWayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MeganWayne

Or if he can't undo it completely then couldn't he give some of the mutants back there powers.

jordama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By jordama

He doesn't really care about MDay or mutants so i doubt he would.
    Mazy3261

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Mazy3261

In my opinion, I think he could one day.  But like everyone else was saying, I'm pretty sure it won't happen.  That would be too awesome.

Avatar image for crimsonspider89
    crimsonspider89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#7  Edited By crimsonspider89

So far, it is looking like either Hope will do it or X-Man at the end of Dark X-Men.

Avatar image for theoriginalrunaway
    TheOriginalRunaway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, I'm pretty sure, and this is just a theory (though, I believe, a widely accepted one), that Hope Summers is the reincarnation of Jean Grey, and as the "Mutant Messiah" will be the person to lead the remaining mutants into a new era. 

One interesting thing to note, though, is that as the Phoenix, Jean (and possibly Hope) have the power to "evolve" mutants into the next stage of evolution. Jean herself is the prime example of this- being an Omega level mutant, Jean had the potential to evolve into a greater being, which she accomplished by bonding with the Phoenix totally and completely (though, unintentionally). 

Okay, sorry, off topic. :P. I think Billy has the potential to reverse M-Day, but I don't think that's his "destiny".
    Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Hyperlight

No he can't, not by himself anyway.

Scarlet Witch is only an Omega Level Mutant because of Cnthon's influence on her. He gave her more power than she originally was suppose to have. He also gave her in affinity for the magics since he himself is the source of dark magic on earth and an Elder God.

It would be cool to see him do it.\ though... he needs training because he inherited his powers from his mother, only his base level is higher than him moms was

bleedingheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By bleedingheart

I think he has the potential too, and so do the Avengers apparently. Or they think he has the potential to match is "mothers" power.

Avatar image for superboyrocks13
    superboyrocks13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By superboyrocks13

i think he could just not yet

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By PrinceIMC

See I don't really think he could, I got the feeling that Wanda split up her powers between Wiccan, Speed and Layla Miller. Remember during House of M where they theorized that Layla had a connection to Wanda?
    AMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By AMS

It would be lol worthy if he did and probably make him the next sorcerer supreme.
    Venomtongue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Venomtongue

I don't think so. Dr. Strange couldn't pull it off when he was Sorcerer Supreme and he has more magic experience than any one else. But with training, some years of experience and maybe a mystical kick start from someone who knows. But I am betting that the Scarlet Witch fixes it later.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#15  Edited By SC  Moderator

Kinda. When you think about it. Its a cheap response, but almost every Marvel both can fix M-Day and also can't. Wolverine or Iron Fist has as much chance as Living Tribunal or Galactus. They (Marvel) seemed pretty insistent on creating this situation, your going to need a character that can break the uh 6th wall to fix this lol (or let Marvel just have any character fix it though the power of He-Man, um, I mean the plot)

newxfactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By newxfactor

I'd LOVE to undo M-Day and i wonder if he can bring to life the x-students who were depowered and then murdered... I love the New X-Men Academy X students and some of them didn't show their extreme potentiall... Damn Scarlet Witch...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.