Follow

White Tiger

Character » White Tiger appears in 154 issues.

As the first White Tiger, Hector possessed magical items called the Jade Tiger Amulets. The amulets give him enhanced strength, speed, stamina and agility. The Jade Amulet's power is addictive.

White Tigers

misterz173

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 118

Edited By misterz173

I know Hector Ayala was the first White Tiger and Angela Del Toro was the second White Tiger. But, then they skip right to the fifth White Tiger, Ava Ayala. What happened to the third and fourth White Tigers? Who are they anyway?

White Tiger V-Ava Ayala
    White Tiger V-Ava Ayala
    The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@misterz173: Actually Angela Del Toro is the fourth White Tiger. The second was a short lived character who had been created by the High Evolutionary. The third was Kasper Cole.

misterz173

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 118

#2  Edited By misterz173

Thanks for clearing that up. I was very confused.

P.S. I like the new White Tiger, Ava Ayala, best of all. Especially in the Ultimate Spider-Man series.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.