Follow

Angela Del Toro

Character » Angela Del Toro appears in 112 issues.

An ex-FBI Agent who worked on the Daredevil case. She became the White Tiger after the death of her uncle, Hector Ayala, the previous White Tiger, when she inherited his Jade Amulets.

White Tiger should join New Avengers

DMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By DMC

I know I'll probably be alone on this one (sad isn't it) but I'll just put it out there anyway.

White Tiger would be a perfect fit for the NA, she already knows Spider-Man and Luke Cage Besides what else is she going to do since Marvel doesn't appear to have any plans for her, making her another virtually non-existent character in the Marvel U. I hate it when they do that, and for "active" heroes living in NY it makes even less sense. They have to bump into someone eventually.

I think it's a perfect opportunity to develop the character and give her some time in the (avengers) spotlight.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By John Valentine

I like it.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By John Valentine

BUMP!

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Hadrelius

Are we talking about this guy?

caption
    caption

Or this girl?
    caption
    caption
    John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By John Valentine
    Alpha said:
    "Are we talking about this guy?

caption
    caption

Or this girl?
    caption
    caption
    "
    Check the profile of the forum......
    Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Matezoide2

i would like see she again,hell the last time i saw her was in Luke Cage's HOM avengers

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hadrelius

I think Kasper Cole is a better fit.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Alpha said:
    "I think Kasper Cole is a better fit."
    I don't..they need more females.
    Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hadrelius
    Vance Astro said:
    "Alpha said:
    I don't..they need more females."

Well, there is always that. But is another street level character really needed? What can she do that Iron Fist or Echo can't?
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Alpha said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Alpha said:

Well, there is always that. But is another street level character really needed? What can she do that Iron Fist or Echo can't?"
    Nothing but New Avengers is all street levelers.
    Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Hadrelius
    Vance Astro said:
    "Alpha said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Alpha said:

Well, there is always that. But is another street level character really needed? What can she do that Iron Fist or Echo can't?"
    Nothing but New Avengers is all street levelers."

Strange isn't. And Hawkeye was never consider one.   
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Alpha said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Alpha said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Alpha said:

Strange isn't. And Hawkeye was never consider one.   "
    Strange isn't on the team he quit and Hawkeye is a street leveler.
    Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Hadrelius
    Vance Astro said:
    "Alpha said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Alpha said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Alpha said:

Strange isn't on the team he quit and Hawkeye is a street leveler."

If Hawkeye is, it's only in his Ronin persona. He would never be looked at as being out of place fighting a cosmic level threat as Iron Fist or Daredevil would . No more that Cap would be. I guess its becasue of his long history with the Avengers doing just that.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Alpha said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Alpha said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Alpha said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Alpha said:

If Hawkeye is, it's only in his Ronin persona. He would never be looked at as being out of place fighting a cosmic level threat as Iron Fist or Daredevil would . No more that Cap would be. I guess its becasue of his long history with the Avengers doing just that."
    Hawkeye and Ronin are both street levelers...not matter what name he takes he's a street level hero.Iron Fist hasn't fought any cosmic level threats yet and neither has Daredevil...Oh wait except when DD owned Mephisto (but you can pretend that didn't happen).Cap is a street level hero too...the only time he fights cosmic level threats is as a leader of the Avengers..in his own comic he fights street level villains like Crossbones,Batroc the Leaper,and Red Skull.
    Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Hadrelius
    Vance Astro said:
    "Alpha said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Alpha said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Alpha said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Alpha said:

If Hawkeye is, it's only in his Ronin persona. He would never be looked at as being out of place fighting a cosmic level threat as Iron Fist or Daredevil would . No more that Cap would be. I guess its becasue of his long history with the Avengers doing just that."
    Hawkeye and Ronin are both street levelers...not matter what name he takes he's a street level hero.Iron Fist hasn't fought any cosmic level threats yet and neither has Daredevil...Oh wait except when DD owned Mephisto (but you can pretend that didn't happen).Cap is a street level hero too...the only time he fights cosmic level threats is as a leader of the Avengers..in his own comic he fights street level villains like Crossbones,Batroc the Leaper,and Red Skull."
    I see your point!
    DMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By DMC

I'm pretty sure Iron Fist isn't gonna be on this new team......there are enough males already

you've seen this pic right

New Avengers
    New Avengers

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    DMC said:
    "I'm pretty sure Iron Fist isn't gonna be on this new team......there are enough males already

New Avengers
    New Avengers

"
    This picture proves nothing.You or nobody else has any idea who will be in the New Avengers besides who is shown here...I doubt there is only going to be 5 members ever.
    DMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DMC
    Vance Astro said:
    "DMC said:
    "I'm pretty sure Iron Fist isn't gonna be on this new team......there are enough males already

New Avengers
    New Avengers

"
    This picture proves nothing.You or nobody else has any idea who will be in the New Avengers besides who is shown here...I doubt there is only going to be 5 members ever."
    I never said there will only be 5 members but I think at this point they just need female members......I can't see the roster going higher than 10....unless the others come as supporting cast
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    DMC said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "DMC said:

New Avengers
    New Avengers

"
    This picture proves nothing.You or nobody else has any idea who will be in the New Avengers besides who is shown here...I doubt there is only going to be 5 members ever."
    I never said there will only be 5 members but I think at this point they just need female members......I can't see the roster going higher than 10....unless the others come as supporting cast"
    I don't see why Iron Fist would leave...Spider-Man is the only one here whose comic is important enough that he can just leave.You know there not going to have 4 females on the team...they never did..so it's most likely Iron Fist would be #6 and there will be 2 or 3 females on the team.
    DMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DMC
    Vance Astro said:
    "DMC said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "DMC said:

New Avengers
    New Avengers

"
    I never said there will only be 5 members but I think at this point they just need female members......I can't see the roster going higher than 10....unless the others come as supporting cast"
    I don't see why Iron Fist would leave...Spider-Man is the only one here whose comic is important enough that he can just leave.You know there not going to have 4 females on the team...they never did..so it's most likely Iron Fist would be #6 and there will be 2 or 3 females on the team."
    Well...when I said no higher than 10...I knew even that was an exageration (honest).....anyway I'm not saying there will be 4 females but it's not out of the realm of possibility.

The Mighty Avengers had 4 females after Jessica Skrull switched. But the MA can have as many members as they want.......for the New Avengers there is one thing to consider.....the end of Secret Invasion.  We know there  are major changes comming (DR)...and I'm sure that includes alleigences. Don't be surprised if characters you never ever thought would join the NA become part of the team. So don't be surprised if Iron fist doesn't make the cut.

For the girls....the only shoe-in so far is Black Widow.....who knows who the others will be                                                                                                                   (White Tiger 09)

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    DMC said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "DMC said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "DMC said:

New Avengers
    New Avengers

"
    I don't see why Iron Fist would leave...Spider-Man is the only one here whose comic is important enough that he can just leave.You know there not going to have 4 females on the team...they never did..so it's most likely Iron Fist would be #6 and there will be 2 or 3 females on the team."
    Well...when I said no higher than 10...I knew even that was an exageration (honest).....anyway I'm not saying there will be 4 females but it's not out of the realm of possibility.

The Mighty Avengers had 4 females after Jessica Skrull switched. But the MA can have as many members as they want.......for the New Avengers there is one thing to consider.....the end of Secret Invasion.  We know there  are major changes comming (DR)...and I'm sure that includes alleigences. Don't be surprised if characters you never ever thought would join the NA become part of the team. So don't be surprised if Iron fist doesn't make the cut.

For the girls....the only shoe-in so far is Black Widow.....who knows who the others will be                                                                                                                   (White Tiger 09)

"
    The Mighty Avengers and New Avengers are two different teams.
    John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By John Valentine

Black Widow joining?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    John Valentine said:
    "Black Widow joining?"
    I'm almost positive she will because JB is hittin' that.
    John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By John Valentine
    Vance Astro said:
    "John Valentine said:
    "Black Widow joining?"
    I'm almost positive she will because JB is hittin' that."
    JB?
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    John Valentine said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "John Valentine said:
    "Black Widow joining?"
    JB?"
    James Barnes (Bucky)
    John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By John Valentine
    Vance Astro said:
    "John Valentine said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "John Valentine said:
    "Black Widow joining?"
    JB?"
    James Barnes (Bucky)"
    My bad, yeah I'd like her on the team.
    DMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By DMC
    Vance Astro said:
    "DMC said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "DMC said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "DMC said:

"
    The Mighty Avengers and New Avengers are two different teams."
    no kidding  :)
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Well you said the Mighty Avengers had 4 girls as if that means the New Avengers will too.

DMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By DMC
    Vance Astro said:
    "Well you said the Mighty Avengers had 4 girls as if that means the New Avengers will too."
    well as I was writing the first response the thought came to me about the girls in the MA......it was to show that if they can have 4 why can't the other.....though I never said the NA will or have 4 girls............I know the NA are the "poor mans" Avengers at this point so having that many chicks on the roster does not seem likely....but it's not impossible
    nyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By nyx

Looks like Marvel has other plans for White Tiger.  Lady Bullseye runs her through and talks about 'in her next' life.  Didn't they already do this with Echo?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    nyx said:
    "Looks like Marvel has other plans for White Tiger.  Lady Bullseye runs her through and talks about 'in her next' life.  Didn't they already do this with Echo?"
    No.
    DMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By DMC
    nyx said:
    "Looks like Marvel has other plans for White Tiger.  Lady Bullseye runs her through and talks about 'in her next' life.  Didn't they already do this with Echo?"
    This cements Marvel's new status quo of death death and more death......yes that sounded silly but it's the truth..........I mean come on, she was perfect..........such a waste.....I gotta see this for myself

caption
    caption

caption
    caption

"ehem"
    well after reading a few comments about the issue then finally seeing the pages, I guess she stays in the Dardevil U for now.....time will tell when she'll step out into the rest of the Marvel U, but I guess it makes sense............ i guess Burbaker knows what he's doing

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Static Shock

I see potential team-up between her and Kasper Cole, who is also the White Tiger....

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#34  Edited By xerox_kitty

I like White Tiger but she seems too minor to be among the big leagues.  Still, Spider-Woman was like that for nearly 20 years... so a never know.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e2bfb4a59ec7
    deactivated-5e2bfb4a59ec7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still say that Marvel should round up her and all of their other unused characters and put them on teams other than the Avengers.
    Avatar image for deactivated-5edc72068d57d
    deactivated-5edc72068d57d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well a White Tiger has joined an Avengers team. But it's the new one, Ava Ayala.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edc72068d57d
    deactivated-5edc72068d57d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Static Shock:

She's related to the Original White Tiger, so she has more claim to the title.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Static Shock

@VenomMelendez: What does that have to do with what I said?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.