Follow

Angela Del Toro

Character » Angela Del Toro appears in 112 issues.

An ex-FBI Agent who worked on the Daredevil case. She became the White Tiger after the death of her uncle, Hector Ayala, the previous White Tiger, when she inherited his Jade Amulets.

Where is Angela?

Avatar image for deactivated-5edc72068d57d
    deactivated-5edc72068d57d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

There is is a new White Tiger in Avengers Academy(Whom i like and she's the sister of the original) and she now has the tiger amulet. But where is Angela?

I guess after being brainwashed by the hand he gave the tiger amulet to Ava.

Avatar image for metatron_da_don
    Metatron_Da_Don

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Metatron_Da_Don

Don't like it.  I thought she could be the female Iron Fist. She was unlocking new powers in the amulet for example invisibility. Had sword skills, chi powers were on the way. Maybe turn into a were-tiger? ANcient lineage of superpowered White Tiger mantle Like Immortal Iron Fist?

From a male perspective... The new younger one seems like a retread. Where is Angela!
     And I dont think she'd be interesting without powers. Or as a villain.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Metatron_Da_Don:

The new younger one isn't a retread at all and the new one is the sister of the Original. The White Tiger mantle isn't an Ancient Legacy like Iron Fist, it's a family legacy of the Ayala's. It's Why Ava is happy to be the new one and wants to honor the mantle.

Also, The Tiger Amulet only gives enhanced abilities, were-tiger isn't part of the amulets power.

Mutant God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Mutant God

maybe the new one took Angela out and stole the Amulet

Avatar image for metatron_da_don
    Metatron_Da_Don

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By Metatron_Da_Don

@VenomMelendez said:

@Metatron_Da_Don:

The new younger one isn't a retread at all and the new one is the sister of the Original. The White Tiger mantle isn't an Ancient Legacy like Iron Fist, it's a family legacy of the Ayala's. It's Why Ava is happy to be the new one and wants to honor the mantle.

Also, The Tiger Amulet only gives enhanced abilities, were-tiger isn't part of the amulets power.

i was suggesting improvements. The White Tiger gets his powers from the mystical K'un L'un amulet. Ayala is not the original owner.

Sons of the Tiger had it before him and got it from their martial arts master. Who knows where he got it from... But the amulet has never been explored and that's what I would have liked to see with Angela get redemption exploring the powers and fighting somebody trying to steal the amulet.

No idea where this White Tiger's headed but its to early to say it is or is not a recycled concept/retread. Just seems like another teenage superhero trying to prove herself to me.

So far I have not seen any new concepts with this new White Tiger.
    @Mutant God said:
    maybe the new one took Angela out and stole the Amulet

no way :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Metatron_Da_Don:

No, But Hector Ayala was the first one to use the White Tiger Mantle( Or Tigre Blanco) and since then the amulet has stayed in his family. Still, agree that learning more about the amulet would be cool, but power wise it mainly raises their abilities. Besides, they are exploring the nature of the amulets with the new White Tiger.

@Mutant God:

They are family, so i doubt it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, unlike Angela, the new one likes being a hero.

Purgy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Purgy

So she just gave the Amulet to the new one. But what happen to her next i would like to know

eter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By eter

I think that the writer of Avengers Academy said that Angela would appear in Avengers Academy

X35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 163

User Lists: 8

#10  Edited By X35

I hope she's dead in the gutter after being robbed of her entire history and all her stories invalidated by a hack writer just like what Bendis did to the original White Tiger.

Purgy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Purgy

@eter said:

I think that the writer of Avengers Academy said that Angela would appear in Avengers Academy

That i hope, unless some how she's still with the hand.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.