Follow

White Lantern Corps

Team » White Lantern Corps appears in 42 issues.

The White Lantern Corps was formed by The Entity to combat Nekron and his Black Lantern Corps and end The Blackest Night. Wills the user to want to live.

Brightest Day 0....White Lantern? SPOILERS

WhiteLantern#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By WhiteLantern#1

I haven't read but Every says basically that It's a really good but not great. Sinestro Finds the White Lantern on the Last page. But Deadman seems to be the ONLY one to have a White Lantern Ring... sooooo is he the WL? and is there anything really really bad ass I'm missing? White Lantern Thoughts?
    JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

1. Might want to warn people about spoilers. There are some that haven't read it yet (I have, for the record. But you should warn others)
    2. Deadman isn't really a "White Lantern." At least I don't think so. The White Light needs him for something. He doesn't appear to have as much power as others except for bringing a baby bird back to life. So I don't think he's a true host of the White Light at the moment.

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

IDK what is up with Deadman

~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By ~The Wanderer~
    @JediXMan said:
    " 1. Might want to warn people about spoilers. There are some that haven't read it yet (I have, for the record. But you should warn others)  "
    If people open this thread without seeing the "SPOILERS" tag in the title, I'd say it's their own fault.
    Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#5  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

I am in too the Fall of Green Arrow right now Arsenal issue #1=F@CKIN AWESOME

Mighty Thorion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 34

#6  Edited By Mighty Thorion

As someone who is struggling to keep up with all the Blackest Night / Brightest Day tie ins, not to mention who is dead and who is alive, can anyone tell me who are the Purple and Orange Lanterns (and their powers are...) and  

1) What has happened to Wally West 
    2) Is Martin Stein alive, or did just Ronnie Raymond come back in BN#8

3) Are "dead" Characters gonna stay dead from now on? 
    4) Why aren't Superman or WW in the JLA at the moment?

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By AtPhantom
    @Mighty Thorion said:
    "1) What has happened to Wally West 

4) Why aren't Superman or WW in the JLA at the moment?"

1. Nothing happened to Wally.
    2. Both Martin Stein and Ronnie Raymond are alive.

3. Yes, in the sense that there's not going to be any more Black Lanterns. If you're asking if anyone is ever going to come back again, come on.
    4. Supes is on New Krypton and WW is too busy with her amazon stuff. It was explained in JLA and has nothing to do with Blackest night.
    WhiteLantern#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By WhiteLantern#1
    @JediXMan said:
    "1. Might want to warn people about spoilers. There are some that haven't read it yet (I have, for the record. But you should warn others) 2. Deadman isn't really a "White Lantern." At least I don't think so. The White Light needs him for something. He doesn't appear to have as much power as others except for bringing a baby bird back to life. So I don't think he's a true host of the White Light at the moment. "

Oh thanks. I wrote spoilers on the post name, but then again I should have reitterated it. Anyways I saw that it said the only white lantern ring is on Deadman. So I didn't know what to make of it. With everything happening..
    WhiteLantern#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By WhiteLantern#1
    @AtPhantom said:
    " @Mighty Thorion said:

1. Nothing happened to Wally. 2. Both Martin Stein and Ronnie Raymond are alive.  3. Yes, in the sense that there's not going to be any more Black Lanterns. If you're asking if anyone is ever going to come back again, come on. 4. Supes is on New Krypton and WW is too busy with her amazon stuff. It was explained in JLA and has nothing to do with Blackest night. "

I think characters will stay dead as well. But The Black Lanterns aren't wiped out. On the next or second to next cover of Brightest day theres a black lantern on the cover.... Butttt I have big question, what is going on with  
    1) Black Adam? Osiris (spelling)?  
    2) Where Superman Prime (boyprime) at?
    3) Whats with the Martian Manhunter? 
    4) Who is it hinting at that may have a biggest impact on brightest day? 
    5) Ideas on Sinestro finding the White Lantern? 
    6) Finally, Whom will be the White Lantern?
    warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By warlock360

Deadman seems to be in the "Gray Zone" if you want.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By danhimself
    @WhiteLantern#1 said:
    " @AtPhantom said:
    " @Mighty Thorion said:

1. Nothing happened to Wally. 2. Both Martin Stein and Ronnie Raymond are alive.  3. Yes, in the sense that there's not going to be any more Black Lanterns. If you're asking if anyone is ever going to come back again, come on. 4. Supes is on New Krypton and WW is too busy with her amazon stuff. It was explained in JLA and has nothing to do with Blackest night. "
    I think characters will stay dead as well. But The Black Lanterns aren't wiped out. On the next or second to next cover of Brightest day theres a black lantern on the cover.... Butttt I have big question, what is going on with  1) Black Adam? Osiris (spelling)?  2) Where Superman Prime (boyprime) at?3) Whats with the Martian Manhunter? 4) Who is it hinting at that may have a biggest impact on brightest day? 5) Ideas on Sinestro finding the White Lantern? 6) Finally, Whom will be the White Lantern? "
    1.  Osiris has returned to his home land it appears that he is going to try to bring Black Adam back....I haven't been following Black Adam so all I know is that it appears that he's been turned to stone
    2. Superboy Prime is still on Earth Prime
    3. He's attempting to restore life on Mars...he's already found an underground river
    4. The 12 heroes and villains are going to have the biggest impact during Brightest Day
    5. nope
    6. don't know
    WhiteLantern#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By WhiteLantern#1
    @danhimself said:
    " @WhiteLantern#1 said:
    " @AtPhantom said:
    " @Mighty Thorion said:

I think characters will stay dead as well. But The Black Lanterns aren't wiped out. On the next or second to next cover of Brightest day theres a black lantern on the cover.... Butttt I have big question, what is going on with  1) Black Adam? Osiris (spelling)?  2) Where Superman Prime (boyprime) at?3) Whats with the Martian Manhunter? 4) Who is it hinting at that may have a biggest impact on brightest day? 5) Ideas on Sinestro finding the White Lantern? 6) Finally, Whom will be the White Lantern? "
    1.  Osiris has returned to his home land it appears that he is going to try to bring Black Adam back....I haven't been following Black Adam so all I know is that it appears that he's been turned to stone 2. Superboy Prime is still on Earth Prime 3. He's attempting to restore life on Mars...he's already found an underground river 4. The 12 heroes and villains are going to have the biggest impact during Brightest Day 5. nope 6. don't know "

Ha thanks man.
    Mighty Thorion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 34

#13  Edited By Mighty Thorion
    @AtPhantom said:
    " @Mighty Thorion said:

Thanks for that. What with Barry Allen beig Flash again, I wasn't what happened to Wally.
    JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#14  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
    @~The Wanderer~ said:
    " @JediXMan said:
    " 1. Might want to warn people about spoilers. There are some that haven't read it yet (I have, for the record. But you should warn others)  "
    If people open this thread without seeing the "SPOILERS" tag in the title, I'd say it's their own fault. "
    Ah. My bad. It was late, I was tired, and I didn't notice the SPOILER thing....
    UCLGeogPhD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By UCLGeogPhD
    @danhimself said:
    " @WhiteLantern#1 said:
    " @AtPhantom said:
    " @Mighty Thorion said:

1.  Osiris has returned to his home land it appears that he is going to try to bring Black Adam back....I haven't been following Black Adam so all I know is that it appears that he's been turned to stone 2. Superboy Prime is still on Earth Prime 3. He's attempting to restore life on Mars...he's already found an underground river 4. The 12 heroes and villains are going to have the biggest impact during Brightest Day 5. nope 6. don't know "

Black Adam was turned to stone by the Wizard Shazam about a year ago in JSA following the corruption of Isis who tried to destroy the man made world.  They both gave up their powers to be together and the Wizard finally punished Adam for his continual transgressions before taking back all the magics of Shazam.  Am personally pretty stoked by any storyline that may mean BA returns so will have to follow this Osiris stoyline with some interest.
    harleyquinn12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 21

#16  Edited By harleyquinn12
    @Mighty Thorion:
    The purle Lantern are the Star Sapphires, and their emotion is love. They were founded by the Zamarons, the rogue group of female Guardians who broke away from the central guardians. They have the power to trap others in a crystal love tether which shows them their greatest love. Their leader is Carol Ferris, who was the roginal Star Sapphire. The Orange Lanterns are led by Larfleeze, who was originally the leader of a group of petty thiefs. He found the Orange Light and made a pact with the guardians to let him keep it. He killed al of the other orange lanterns and they're now his orange light constructs.
    Gearo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Gearo

I wonder if Hal Jordan will be the one of the Guardians of the White Lantern Corps. I mean, the White Lantern power battery ordered Sinestro to deliver it to him so I really think that he'll become a Guardian.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.