He made a cameo in the Wolverine movie!

#1 Posted by whirlwind6 (235 posts) - - Show Bio

He was one of the mutants Wolverine freed.  You can tell because he was spinning around at super speed like a whirlwind (gee..... who could it be?).

#2 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
whirlwind6 said:
"He was one of the mutants Wolverine freed.  You can tell because he was spinning around at super speed like a whirlwind (gee..... who could it be?)."
Didn't notice that one good eyes man
#3 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84597 posts) - - Show Bio

There are lots of characters who have the same ability. Northstar and Whirlwind come to mind.

#4 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

It coulda been him, he's more known for spinning than most other speedsters.

#5 Posted by superhuman42 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

No that was quicksilver. (he was running fast not spinning and he had the characteristic hair)

#6 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

pretty sure it was quicksilver...or instead of it being a cameo it was just a speeder, not every person with similar powers has to be a super hero cameo

#7 Posted by Edamame (27987 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought that it was Sonic the Hedgehog? 

:)

#8 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by ZacCooper (106 posts) - - Show Bio
@Whirlwind6
You're right he is one of the mutants released by Wolverine along with Toad, Banshee, Quicksilver and Emma Frost

@CATMANEXE @superhuman42 @DH69:

Whirlwind is spinning in the cage before Quicksilver's cage who is strapped up by harnesses
#10 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

I hated the Wolverine movie, but the idea of Whirlwind making a cameo appearance in the film sounds awesome to me :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.