Iron Man 2 Clip: Stark & Whiplash Prison Scene

#1 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (8109 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm seeing this the day it comes out after work, even if I'm on my own im going.

#2 Posted by Namor1987 (1892 posts) - - Show Bio

i work at a movie theatre so I'll see this after work

#3 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14346 posts) - - Show Bio
@Namor1987:  at possibly at work surely lol, pressuming your a projectionist
#4 Posted by afrokola (32 posts) - - Show Bio

Holy cow this movie looks amazing! The tension is perfect in that scene, only a week away!

#5 Posted by ldg220 (30 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm definitely going to the midnight viewing of this movie I don't care if I have school or work at 7 a.m. in the morning....

#6 Posted by Namor1987 (1892 posts) - - Show Bio
@lazystudent said:
" @Namor1987:  at possibly at work surely lol, pressuming your a projectionist "
lol nah concessionist/usher
#7 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29515 posts) - - Show Bio

Cannot wait to see this.

#8 Posted by doordoor123 (3721 posts) - - Show Bio
@Omega Ray Jay:  IM seeing this Friday morning at 12:05. I already have my tickets. I dont know how ill get up for work the next morning. LOL. Its worth it.
#9 Edited by NightFang (10375 posts) - - Show Bio

Whiplash is just so cool in this chip. 

#10 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14346 posts) - - Show Bio
@Namor1987:  shame man
#11 Posted by pimpnerd88 (16 posts) - - Show Bio

It's sooo damn f'n nice that Mickey Rourke has gotten a second lease on life. He was THE best actor in the 80's, Barfly, A Prayer for the Dying, Pope of Greenwich Village, Rumble Fish, Body Heat, Year of the Dragon, Diner, Angel Heart, 9 and a half Weeks, Johnny Handsome. Just an awesome body of work. He will be the best thing in IM2, and the entire movie will be amazing. Guaranteed. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.