Follow

Wesley Dodds

Character » Wesley Dodds appears in 714 issues.

A character from the Golden-Age of Comics. Founding member of the Justice Society of America and a bright detective. Using a gas mask and a pistol with sleeping gas, Wesley Dodds become the Sandman, a vigilante who makes the criminals fall asleep.

A Black Lantern?

Shadowstep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Shadowstep

I think this is the panel you are looking for. It looks as if he is in the background (on the right hand side) in the portion of the picture that shows a bunch of Black Lanterns marching forth at the reader like George Romero-esque Zombies (it's in-between the portion of the picture with The Black Hand staring at Bruce Wayne's skull and the portion of the picture with The Spectre, Zatanna and The Stranger standing near Jade's grave.)

Avatar image for emperor_gonzo_noir
    Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

I can't believe they'd bring him back
    Shadowstep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Shadowstep

@Emperor Gonzo Noir said:

" I can't believe they'd bring him back "

Well, it was said that anyone who is dead is fair game for Geoff Johns to use in Blackest Night. I just can't remember who said it. I think it was Johns himself or maybe it was Dan Didio...
    Avatar image for emperor_gonzo_noir
    Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

@aztek the lost said:
    " @Emperor Gonzo Noir said:
    " I can't believe they'd bring him back "
    as in you think they shouldn't have or you're just surprised? "

mostly surprised , I mean he was always cool but  he was 80 when he did a Greg Louganis off that cliff, but he could definitely push the right emotional strings
    Extinct Pink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Extinct Pink
    @Shadowstep:@Shadowstep said:
    " I think this is the panel you are looking for. It looks as if he is in the background (on the right hand side) in the portion of the picture that shows a bunch of Black Lanterns marching forth at the reader like George Romero-esque Zombies (it's in-between the portion of the picture with The Black Hand staring at Bruce Wayne's skull and the portion of the picture with The Spectre, Zatanna and The Stranger standing near Jade's grave.)

No Caption Provided
    "
    That isn't Wesley Dodds. Its Rainbow Raider along with some of Flash's other rogues...

But Dodds been confirmed on the cover on Blackest Night:JSA #1. But NOTE: They miscolored and made Sandy the B&W Sandman instead of Dodds.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.