Werewolf's are making a comeback!

#1 Posted by Lord's Angel (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

With Twilight hitting the New Moon part of the series and Wolfman coming out Werewolf's are back.

#2 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't care about Twilight......The Wolfman looks awesome though

#3 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Was that Emily Blunt?

<3

#4 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

YESSSSSS!!!!!   Benicio is my favorite actor and Werewolves my favorite monster!!! Finally I get what I want!
#5 Posted by pentagram (312 posts) - - Show Bio

hopefully you do know thats a remake but  i cant wait to see that movie too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

#6 Posted by crazywolf (653 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't plan on seeing New Moon unless I'm forced into it. The Wolf Man remake I will definitely check out. I have the original Wolf Man with Lon Chaney, Jr on DVD and depending on how much I enjoy it will likely get the remake on DVD.

#7 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by LT1085 (3658 posts) - - Show Bio

The Wolf Man(2010) and weed are the only things that help me sleep.

#9 Posted by crazywolf (653 posts) - - Show Bio

Ouch. Not good.

#10 Posted by Demonturtle (455 posts) - - Show Bio

I havent had the chance to check out the new movie yet, but I cant wait!
#11 Posted by crazywolf (653 posts) - - Show Bio

Finally watched the Wolf Man (2010) and I liked it. The issues with the movie didn't ruin it for me. Don't care that it flopped in the theaters or about others' opinions on the movie. Just that I enjoyed it and I'll buy the DVD for it.

#12 Posted by COBRAMORPH (1554 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont think werewolves will ever become as popular as vampires. They are on a level of say Flash, GL or Aquaman are to Batman or Superman.

They are kinda similar, usually a bite causes their infection, usually active at night, but its just not the same.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.