Follow

Weapon X Program

Team » Weapon X Program appears in 588 issues.

Weapon X is a program started by Weapon Plus. Their job is to create super soldiers for the government. Many have gone through the Weapon X program, including Deadpool & Wolverine.

The Weapons (Weapon X program, Weapon Plus).

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By RealityWarper

Who is the stronger "weapon" ?
    The more polyvalent ?

Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Wise Son
    @RealityWarper:

There's Wolverine....'nuff said there. 
    Sabretooth's the more feral, more physically impressive version of Wolverine. I enjoyed him the Exiles book. 
    Daken is certainly making a name for himself. Hate to say it but I'm liking him more then his old man.
    X-23 is doing the same. Female Wolverine ftw. 
    Huntsman had the potential to be a real nuisance. Capable of infecting others, effectively controlling them through a hive mind. 
    Fantomex is the greatest escape artist in recent memory. His misdirection ability is seemingly unmatched(well there is Mesmero). He's surprisingly lethal as well. 
    Mesmero was the most powerful hypnotist in his day.
    Wildchild, Krestel and Maverick were always seemed like throwaway characters. 
    Ultimate Black Panther hasn't been used enough to see if he's a contender.  
    Ultimate Rogue was versatile(for obvious reasons) until she disappeared.  
    Deadpool is just a bullet sponge with a mouth. Don't think he's the most effective. 
    Madison Jefferies  was by far the smartest "weapon". I put that in " " because he was kidnapped and brainwash and not actually enhanced. 
    I don't know if you count Romulus since he only has ties to it and not an actual weapon. 

It all depends on what you define stronger as. 

EDIT: Weapon XV is probably the most formidable.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.