Has Anyone Read Weapon X #14?

#1 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

I ask because at the end Mr. Sinister is experimenting on a girl called Wendy, does anyone know if that's Stinger, that's the only name I found in a Vine search.

#3 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

fesak says:

"I don't think it's Stinger, the powers don't match at all. This Wendy is probably just a random Wendy."

I was waiting for you to post...well the way Sinister was talking to the guy about having done something to him before and now doing it to her I figured they might be characters I don't remember

but I guess your probably right...as usual

#4 Posted by fesak (7034 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think it's Stinger, the powers don't match at all. This Wendy is probably just a random Wendy.

#5 Posted by fesak (7034 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it's something the writer planned to follow up on later, but didn't for some reason.

#6 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

fesak says:

"I think it's something the writer planned to follow up on later, but didn't for some reason."

I think that sort of thing happens way too often

sighs

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.