Watchmen Video Game...

#1 Posted by The Guardian-Knight. (312 posts) - - Show Bio

I heard that they where making a game called Watchmen: The End is Nigh but I can't find anything on it, can anyone tell if it came out or when it's coming out and what platforms it is for please and  thanks :) 

#2 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

I beat the game just a minute ago. It's available on XBOX Live Arcade for 1600 points and Playstation Network for $20.00. It's a 3D arcade beat-up with complex moves, combos, counterattacks, and finishers. The game is very linear, and all you do is beat up enemies, with you and your partner occasionally splitting up to help open doors to other pathways and such. Just another simple button masher. It was pretty fun, to me.

#3 Posted by Kurrent (14061 posts) - - Show Bio

Its a very fun game. I got it on PS3 for 20 and I had a lot of fun with it.

#4 Posted by Acheron (1458 posts) - - Show Bio

I played the trial. It seemed pretty fun, but twenty bucks is a steep price and apparently it's not very long (in comparison to other XBLA games).

#5 Posted by The Guardian-Knight. (312 posts) - - Show Bio
Acheron said:
"I played the trial. It seemed pretty fun, but twenty bucks is a steep price and apparently it's not very long (in comparison to other XBLA games).
"

Kurrent said:
"Its a very fun game. I got it on PS3 for 20 and I had a lot of fun with it.
"

Static Shock said:
"I beat the game just a minute ago. It's available on XBOX Live Arcade for 1600 points and Playstation Network for $20.00. It's a 3D arcade beat-up with complex moves, combos, counterattacks, and finishers. The game is very linear, and all you do is beat up enemies, with you and your partner occasionally splitting up to help open doors to other pathways and such. Just another simple button masher. It was pretty fun, to me.
"

Oh Cool Thanks for the Help Guys! :)
#6 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

I played the trial and it was entertaining, but I see it getting boring pretty fast. Not going to spend 1600 points on it.

#7 Posted by Detective (524 posts) - - Show Bio

i got it its very fun especially if you do co-op...i use Rorschach and my brother uses Nite Owl but the game gets boring fast

#8 Posted by SUNMAN (7141 posts) - - Show Bio

I heard this got mediocre reviews

#9 Posted by Acheron (1458 posts) - - Show Bio
SUNMAN said:
"I heard this got mediocre reviews"
It got above average reviews. Most places gave it something like 7/10.

Gamerankings average is: 65.31%
#10 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

IGN gave it a 5.5

#11 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd give it a 7 out of 10.

#12 Posted by The Guardian-Knight. (312 posts) - - Show Bio

X-Play gave it a 3 out of 5

#13 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought it was cool. I got it for PC and beat parts 1 and 2.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.