Follow

Watchmen

Team » Watchmen appears in 44 issues.

Watchmen is a twelve-issue comic book limited series created by writer Alan Moore, artist Dave Gibbons, and colorist John Higgins. The grouping of heroes and villains contained in the work are not, in fact, named "The Watchmen", though they were at one point referred to as "Crimebusters". Rorschach, Nite Owl and Dr. Manhattan were the team's primary heroes.

Wanna See Three Minutes Of Rorschach?

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

Here's a another scene straight from the comic.  I still feel like too much footage is being shown.  Yet, I'm not looking the other way.  I do wonder if Rorschach always talks like this or makes himself whisper.  I'm not sure who this clip is supposed to be exclusive too but it was found on youtube so...enjoy.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
    deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

I'm honestly getting tired of this Watchmen news. It seems like they're taking the fun out of the movie.

Media_Master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Media_Master

I'm still waiting for the release

Detective

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Detective

they are releasing way too much footage, but so far this si my favorite clip.

Avatar image for secret_turchin_man
    Secret Turchin Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

F'ing sweet. That is the last clip I will look at.

amberlove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 135

#6  Edited By amberlove

Nice 3 minutes. I watched the 10 clips on YouTube and I have mixed feelings but overall very much looking forward to it. Some fans seem to really hate the slow-mo but I dig it. Parts of the prison fight look really good but other parts are just lacking. For example, SS stops a guy from dead on running at her just with her foot but she doesn't have any kind of "move"; he just stops and falls flat. I also don't think that Dr. Manhattan's voice should be the same as when he was Jon. It's needs more depth and reverb or something; he's a demigod basically and since his entire molecular structure has changed, it would seem that his vocal cords would have also. I think Night Owl and Rorshach look amazing!

paranormal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By paranormal
    Amber said:
    "Nice 3 minutes. I watched the 10 clips on YouTube and I have mixed feelings but overall very much looking forward to it. Some fans seem to really hate the slow-mo but I dig it. Parts of the prison fight look really good but other parts are just lacking. For example, SS stops a guy from dead on running at her just with her foot but she doesn't have any kind of "move"; he just stops and falls flat. I also don't think that Dr. Manhattan's voice should be the same as when he was Jon. It's needs more depth and reverb or something; he's a demigod basically and since his entire molecular structure has changed, it would seem that his vocal cords would have also. I think Night Owl and Rorshach look amazing!
    "
    I actually liked the way Jon talks.
    It helps us feel whatever's left of his humanity instead of a god-like Don laFontaine voice.
    Plus, Crudup's voice is amazing, actually.
    The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#8  Edited By The_Martian
    G-Man said:
    "Here's a another scene straight from the comic.  I still feel like too much footage is being shown. "
    Thats why I haven't been watching all these. I don't want to see the movie in pieces.
    Avatar image for spider_pantrelli
    Spider-Pantrelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Spider-Pantrelli

I hate being 13!!! :-(

~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#10  Edited By ~The Wanderer~

I'm not too impressed over this video...too many people treat Rorschach as if he's the greatest thing that ever happened since color television was invented. So when I see this with my ridiculuosly high expectations I get a bit disappointed D:

Nega-Patron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Nega-Patron
    ~The Wanderer~ said:
    "I'm not too impressed over this video...too many people treat Rorschach as if he's the greatest thing that ever happened since color television was invented. So when I see this with my ridiculuosly high expectations I get a bit disappointed D:
    "
    Hater... lol j/k
    The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#12  Edited By The_Martian
    ~The Wanderer~ said:
    "I'm not too impressed over this video...too many people treat Rorschach as if he's the greatest thing that ever happened since color television was invented. So when I see this with my ridiculuosly high expectations I get a bit disappointed D:
    "
    He was a cool character, but not even my favorite out of the book. Not even second favorite.
    ~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ~The Wanderer~
    Nega-Patron said:
    "Hater... lol j/k"
    LOL...uhmm...maybe a little <.<
    <--- Hasn't read the comic quite yet but will soon...
    Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#14  Edited By Nighthunter
    ~The Wanderer~ said:
    "
    you are missing the best parts yet
    ~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ~The Wanderer~
    Nighthunter said:
    "you are missing the best parts yet"
    I hope so.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.