guardiandevil801's Watchmen review

An Amazing Movie!!!!

I was little nervous checking out the film, but actually it is really great. I have not read the graphic novel, but I believe the movie did a good job. The cast was well done and story was very interesting and will leave you wondering what's going to happen. The costumes and effects were incredible and well done. The movie may have been long like people said, but i'm glad because it was worth it to see an incredible story that changed comics come to the big screen and was done very well. Overall, I'm giving it a 4.5/5 because it had a great story, great special effects and an amazing cast telling a great story. I would recommend this movie to comic book fans, but i would read the graphic novel first and then see the movie in order to under stand it, but either way it's a really good movie.