aztek_the_lost's Watchmen #3 - The Judge Of All The Earth review

Dr. Manhattan!

Now that's what I'm talking about! I think this comic has pulled me in to the whole Watchmen thing, I'm not saying the series is good, but I think I've become a true Dr. Manhattan fanboy after this issue. Honestly though I did not find the whole newspaper guy very interesting or any of that, but all of the Manhattan stuff was good, and thankfully he was basically the whole issue. You learn a lot about him in this issue, from his powers, to his relationships, to his personality, to well his everything, you even get a little of his origin in Hollis Manson's journal. Just an all-round bunch of good stuff. Of course I'm worried Manhattan won't remain this cool seeing as he's obviously going to return to Earth, but I've got my fingers crossed.

Other reviews for Watchmen #3 - The Judge Of All The Earth

Date Night? 0

In this issue Laurie ( Silk Spectre ) leaves to blow off some steam after her and John ( Dr. Manhatten ) have a bad sexual experience.  She ends up going out to see Dan Drieberg ( Night Owl ) . The two of them go out to dinner where the two of them talk about old times fighting crime.   After the meal the two of them get into a fight with a gang of guys trying to mug them.  The brutality and excitment puts the two into a "moment".  In the meantime, John is getting ready for a TV interview. There...

The End is Nigh 0

The issue starts with an old man, running a magazine stand, talks to a young boy about the problems in the country and the course of action the US should take against the Soviets. He talks about how everything is connected, and people can see things if they just look and care. The man with the sign 'The End is Nigh'  appears and the vendor tries to make a small talk with him but the man says that the world will end today. Then he ask the vendor to keep him a copy of an magazine for tomorrow. Tha...