Where to start with Jan?

#1 Posted by Glamazon (43 posts) - - Show Bio

So I wanna get a little more familiar with Janet's character besides what I already know from the 2 animated avengers films, and the animated televised show. So what issues of Avengers or any comic for the matter with Jan in it should I be reading to familiarize myself with what I consider my favorite Avenger (which is an odd considering what little I know about her).

#2 Posted by Airstrike (190 posts) - - Show Bio

Really the majority of the pre-bendis Avenger titles.  She was one of the most constant Avengers.   
#3 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12398 posts) - - Show Bio
@Glamazon said:
So I wanna get a little more familiar with Janet's character besides what I already know from the 2 animated avengers films, and the animated televised show. So what issues of Avengers or any comic for the matter with Jan in it should I be reading to familiarize myself with what I consider my favorite Avenger (which is an odd considering what little I know about her).
thats okay. we all love janet. you just earned yourself a follow. 

oh i would reccomend some of the Essential tales to astonish books

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.