How psyched are you for Crooked Little Vein?

#1 Posted by Li'l T-bo (145 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Li'l T-bo (145 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought this was a comic fan forum?? Where is the love for Warren Ellis?? My god Desolation Jones alone is enough for me to buy this novel!

#3 Posted by Le Francais (260 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm with you on this one !!

Can't wait for it !!

(but i'll have to...)

#4 Posted by Prodigal Son (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

meh

#5 Posted by Li'l T-bo (145 posts) - - Show Bio

Did I mention that Warren Ellis owns your soul?

#6 Posted by Prodigal Son (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Again:

meh

Can't say that I've really thought anything he's done was spectacular. But that's ok, that's why they print different stuff. Not all of us like certain things.

#7 Posted by Le Francais (260 posts) - - Show Bio

At least he owns mine.

#8 Posted by Li'l T-bo (145 posts) - - Show Bio

Man - you're right, to each his own, but I think he is really one of the top 2 (along with Ennis) writers of our time. Just the little blurbs he writes online are so great. Granted he's pretty twisted, but I like that.

#9 Posted by Switch (4527 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved his Global Frequency Mini Series. It was gritting and exciting.

#10 Posted by Li'l T-bo (145 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea Global Frequency was killer! He's got some great 3-issue mini-series. Red is fantastic. I think Mek and Reload are available in a single trade paperback as well.

#11 Posted by Li'l T-bo (145 posts) - - Show Bio

TUESDAY, JULY 24TH.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.