Follow

Warblade

Character » Warblade appears in 244 issues.

An hybrid of human and alien kherubim Warblade is one of the original members of the WildCATs. Capable of morphing his metalic members into twisted, infinitely sharp, metallic weapons, only his imagination is the limit.

Warblade

Avatar image for mega_wheelchair_man
    Mega Wheelchair Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

is warblades suit that he wears while fighting the way he naturally looks? or is it just a suit that he puts on?

Wondra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Wondra

I always thought it was a part of him.
    ClawFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By ClawFist

You know thats a very interesting question, and one that I've been asking myself recently. His pre-52 self could create his suit out of his anatomy much like Marvel's Mystique character. I have a theory that New-52 Warblade can do the same, but go a step further and create actual parts that move and slide etc. Which would explain his mask/helmet how it removes itself mechanically.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.