How Is This Even Possible?

#1 Edited by DarkKnight96000 (729 posts) - - Show Bio

What i'm asking is how are Hal and Guy able to fight the Guardians of the Universe, while the guardians are fused with the entities? The reason i'm asking is because shouldn't a guardian infused with an entity be far too powerful for a single lantern too handle? Not to mention powerful enough to crush an entire universe?

#2 Posted by DarkKnight96000 (729 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by doomsilver (643 posts) - - Show Bio

doesn't make sence
#4 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

I would think that the presence of the entities might disrupt their own powers. I would think some of the entities would be fighting each other, or some would at least want to help Earth's Green Lanterns and fight against Krona's control.

#5 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

Geoff Johns is writing it. It doesn't have to make sense. Hal Jordan can do anything.

#6 Posted by VampireSelektor (749 posts) - - Show Bio

We haven't even witnessed the battle yet. Victory over Krona will probably depend on John and Kyle freeing (disabling?) Mogo.

#7 Posted by DEGRAAF (7869 posts) - - Show Bio

yea so far there hasnt been any fighting. Also while the guardians are powerful they are emotional closed off and neutral so i dont think that would help them very much, it would be like the compassion entity taking over Darkseid or Doomsday. They are emotionally closed off to anything but rage so it would be hard to use.

a better example would be Hal, John, Kyle, and Guy all having to figure out and get used to these new rings bc they are used to using will alone. So after eons of not having emotions, the guardians need to figure out how to tap in to them again

#8 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32625 posts) - - Show Bio

Is there a white lantern guardian? 

#9 Posted by DEGRAAF (7869 posts) - - Show Bio

no
#10 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32625 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF said:
no
why not?
#11 Posted by DEGRAAF (7869 posts) - - Show Bio

as far as i remember the entity and the white lantern both diappeared at the end of Brightest Day

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.