War of Kings #6 and Gladiator.

#1 Edited by stevepidge (408 posts) - - Show Bio

One of my absolute favorite marvel characters has gotten a huge upgrade. Not only was his past, and previous motivations elegantly laid out in the warriors mini series, but it seems the status quo in the multiverse has changed and Kallark the Strontian stands on top of the heap. I can't wait to see where the writers go with this. His development is an ongoing project but he is far from a superman clone now.

#2 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@stevepidge said:
" One of my absolute favorite marvel characters has gotten a huge upgrade. Not only was his past, and previous motivations elegantly laid out in the warriors mini series, but it seems the status quo in the multiverse has changed and Kallark the Strontian stands on top of the heap. I can't wait to see where the writers go with this. His development is an ongoing project but he is far from a superman clone now. "
i agree. 
he may be patterned after him
he is his own man now
#3 Posted by The Devil Tiger (1263 posts) - - Show Bio
@StrongestOneThereIs said:
" @stevepidge said:
" One of my absolute favorite marvel characters has gotten a huge upgrade. Not only was his past, and previous motivations elegantly laid out in the warriors mini series, but it seems the status quo in the multiverse has changed and Kallark the Strontian stands on top of the heap. I can't wait to see where the writers go with this. His development is an ongoing project but he is far from a superman clone now. "
i agree.  he may be patterned after him he is his own man now"

Yeah, absolutely awesome.
#4 Posted by sexy beast (352 posts) - - Show Bio

I would look forward to it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.