War Machine respect thread

#1 Posted by Knox (474 posts) - - Show Bio

James Rhodes is an awesome character. This thread is for the War machine fans, for them to show their appreciation of the character. maybe post a few pics :P

#2 Posted by Vortex13 (12265 posts) - - Show Bio

These threads usually get locked, I don't think you're allowed to make respect threads on this site. That being said, I'm a huge fan of War Machine.

#3 Posted by IrishX (2460 posts) - - Show Bio

War Machine is cool..... 

#4 Posted by HaloKing343 (1252 posts) - - Show Bio

Ha ha ha... great to see a thread in his honor. So what did you guys all think of the final arc of Greg Pak's run?
#5 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

It seems as though the threads only get locked depending on which mod sees them. I have seen respect threads locked for no reason other than the rules and I have seen some where the mods themselves contribute to them. In any case, War Machine is awesome!

#6 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio
@HaloKing343 said:
"Ha ha ha... great to see a thread in his honor. So what did you guys all think of the final arc of Greg Pak's run? "

The only part of his run that was good was the Secret Invasion tie-in(And even then, that was basically a Roland Emmerich movie) and the prequel with the part where he fed that guy to Polar Bears.  

Other than that it felt like a chore to read....
#7 Posted by BatDance (2248 posts) - - Show Bio
War Machine is cool but the vine don't do respect threads

go to kmc if you want respect
#8 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio
@BatDance: 

Respect threads have been done for some characters in the past. 
You need to use the search buttn to find them.
#9 Posted by HaloKing343 (1252 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:
"@HaloKing343 said:
"Ha ha ha... great to see a thread in his honor. So what did you guys all think of the final arc of Greg Pak's run? "
The only part of his run that was good was the Secret Invasion tie-in(And even then, that was basically a Roland Emmerich movie) and the prequel with the part where he fed that guy to Polar Bears.   Other than that it felt like a chore to read.... "

The secret invasion tie in was crap

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.