War Machine in avenger movie

#1 Posted by X-93 (234 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you think that War Machine should be in the new Avengers movie along with cap., Iron-man, Thor, and maybe Hulk?  Don Cheedle is a pretty good actor and might be cheaper than Norton to sign for the movie.   What do u think this movie will actually be about?

#2 Posted by reaper2923 (2778 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it would be awesome to have War Machine in it. But didn't Fury say that he didn't want Stark on the team, but he wanted Iron Man so maybe Rhodey will be Iron Man

#3 Posted by War Killer (19856 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah...no. I like him, thought he was awesome in the movie, but I want Tony as Iron Man on the Avengers, plus if you bring in War Machine, it''s just going to be a cluttered movie.

#4 Posted by X-93 (234 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I was figuring that they will have to ask Tony to join  the avengers.  I was also thinking that they may not have hulk in the movie.  Heard that a couple of times on a few sites.  Thought maybe it would be easier to put war machine on the team because his character is already established in Iron-man 2.  I think they would like to have another guy who is not the focal point, but on the avengers team.  It would be easier than trying to fit in hawkeye an unknown movie character who they have not had an origin movie yet.   And if there is no hulk.  If hulk is in the movie this all goes in the toilet.

#5 Posted by TDK_1997 (14397 posts) - - Show Bio

It will be really cool

#6 Posted by Osiris1428 (1349 posts) - - Show Bio

As far as the movie goes, wouldn't they have to prove why it makes more sense to have a Hawkeye in the movie rather than and extra Iron Man armor? People who don't know who Hawkeye is will not give a damn about some guy who shoots arrows in fights with huge monsters, they would want the guy with the huge guns on their team, I would think.

#7 Posted by daredevil21134 (10588 posts) - - Show Bio

i think he should be

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.