first to wear war machine armor

Posted by IAMtheHERO (362 posts) - - Show Bio

tony stark was the first to wear the war machine armor although he then gave it to rhodey.  most people think that rhodey just discovered this in a cave in china. Why can't people understand that tony wore it first? u see the picture? thats tony inside the war machine armor. Thats the mark 1 war machine armor.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

#1 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

Because not a lot of people really understand War Machine's backstory. I find its a double-edged sword to movies, because people start thinking that its exactly how it went down in the comics. . . take Spider-man 3 for instance. Now everyone thinks Eddie Brock's real name is Eddie Brock JR! WTF!

#2 Posted by Theodore (3445 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:
" Because not a lot of people really understand War Machine's backstory. I find its a double-edged sword to movies, because people start thinking that its exactly how it went down in the comics. . . take Spider-man 3 for instance. Now everyone thinks Eddie Brock's real name is Eddie Brock JR! WTF! "
LOL
#3 Posted by Cobalt (1471 posts) - - Show Bio

People don't know this because noone was reading Iron Man in 91. lol
#4 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio
@Theodore said:
" @InnerVenom123 said:
" Because not a lot of people really understand War Machine's backstory. I find its a double-edged sword to movies, because people start thinking that its exactly how it went down in the comics. . . take Spider-man 3 for instance. Now everyone thinks Eddie Brock's real name is Eddie Brock JR! WTF! "
LOL "
No seriously, its annoying xD
#5 Posted by Theodore (3445 posts) - - Show Bio

I never read it but I was told about the War Machine armor by my older cousin who collected Marvel from like '85-'96.

#6 Posted by joshmightbe (25006 posts) - - Show Bio

things are going to be different in any movie adapted from anything i knew that tony was the first to wear it but honestly most the people who are going to see this arent going to go back and read the comics im not saying thats a good thing its just how it is. 

#7 Posted by hdorman1 (4662 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:
" @Theodore said:
" @InnerVenom123 said:
" Because not a lot of people really understand War Machine's backstory. I find its a double-edged sword to movies, because people start thinking that its exactly how it went down in the comics. . . take Spider-man 3 for instance. Now everyone thinks Eddie Brock's real name is Eddie Brock JR! WTF! "
LOL "
No seriously, its annoying xD "
or that he comes from some weird meteor
#8 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio
@hdorman1 said:
" @InnerVenom123 said:
" @Theodore said:
" @InnerVenom123 said:
" Because not a lot of people really understand War Machine's backstory. I find its a double-edged sword to movies, because people start thinking that its exactly how it went down in the comics. . . take Spider-man 3 for instance. Now everyone thinks Eddie Brock's real name is Eddie Brock JR! WTF! "
LOL "
No seriously, its annoying xD "
or that he comes from some weird meteor "
YES! That too!
#9 Posted by hdorman1 (4662 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123: that also really pisses me off 
secret wars is awesome 
and venom is the child of that awesome title
#10 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio
@hdorman1: Indeed. AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON TOPHER GRACE....
#11 Posted by joshmightbe (25006 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123: is it cause of the attitude or the fact that hes only 1/8 the size of the real eddie
#12 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe said:
" @InnerVenom123: is it cause of the attitude or the fact that hes only 1/8 the size of the real eddie "
Both. Oh, and Eddie Brock never worked at the bugle. Another misconception that movie sold to the masses -_-
#13 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7949 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man 3 is an unappreciated and misunderstood masterpiece.

#14 Posted by joshmightbe (25006 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123: maybe with the reboot venom will get a proper treatment when they get to him i say they need at least 3 movies to get it right, 1 focusing on spider man with the black suit the next would have venom as the main villain and the third 1 they have to team up to take down carnage
#15 Posted by doordoor123 (3721 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought rhodey was part of a religion that worshiped ironman and was told of a prophecy that Ironman would protect the world so he created his own Ironman suit and said he was the savior, but really he wasnt. About 5 years later Ironman turned up. This enraged rhodey. Ironman and War Machine faught, until Rhodey came to a realization that they both could fight off evil. Rhodey then turned into an alien and flew away from earth... never to return again... UNTIL the Secret Avengers. Have I been wrong? I thought the Secret Avengers was his big come back? =P

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.