That kid from wanted.

AliceHatter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By AliceHatter

If you can recall back to Mister Rictus' take over in Wanted, you will remember that right after he killed The Dollmaster, he killed a young boy's parents. After killing both the mother and father, some unamed villian with a crossbow says "What about the kid?". And being the pure evil monster that he is, he replies "Leave him. With any luck, he'll spend the next eighteen years training himself to avenge these idiots and give me someone interesting to fight when I'm an old man". 

Am I the only one that think that is an awesome opp for a spin-off? I know heaps of traditionalists will get annoyed with me because Wanted dosent need a follow up, but still, it would be pretty cool. How awesome would it be if the kid did train up, and he lead all of the superheroes from the parallel universes to fight back against Wesley? What if the heros reclaimed their title, and they were no longer memories of the past?

Basically, I fell asleep on the train, and I came up with this on the long walk back home. I probably shouldnt be messing with Mark Millar's brilliant work, but I reckon it would be cool.

Xill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Xill

Rictus' comment was just an attack at the overused classic origin story of most superheroes. I doubt Millar really planned to obsess about the kid, but what evs stranger things have happened

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I'd read it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
    deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

@Gambler said:
    " I'd read it. "

Nibiru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Nibiru

He's Batman.

AliceHatter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By AliceHatter

Yeh it may imply that. 

Handcannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Handcannon

Another target for the killer

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.