Is it possible for me to like Wanted?

#1 Posted by redhood21 (815 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't seen the movie and have heard very mixed reviews about the comic. My one friend says its pure awsome and its like if Red Hood was more evil while my other bud says its pure shock val and the main character is a low life rapist. I really do hate rapists : ( What do you guys think about this series? Good reads or shock factor?

#2 Posted by The_Tree (7737 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't say to expect a literary masterpiece, but I did find it to be a fun and entertaining read.

#3 Posted by joshmightbe (24946 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked the movie you just have to forget its based on the comic cause it has almost nothing in common with it

#4 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

no. watch the film instead

#5 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33961 posts) - - Show Bio
@redhood21: read the book forget the film
#6 Posted by Ms. Omega (4506 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved the comic the movie............not so much......

#7 Posted by Daycrawler (554 posts) - - Show Bio

Have a movie/book mash-up. Watch the first half of the film, then read the second half of the film.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.