Follow

Wally West

Character » Wally West appears in 3106 issues.

Struck by the same lightning bolt that turned his uncle Barry Allen into the Flash, Wallace Rudolph "Wally" West took the name Kid Flash, became Barry's sidekick, and joined the Teen Titans. Eventually, Wally became the Flash to honor his uncle's memory, who died saving the Universe. He also became a member of the Justice League. He married a woman named Linda Park and had two kids, Jai and Iris West II. Currently, Wally is active as the Flash.

Will Wally West come back into the New 52 Universe?

barryallen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By barryallen

With the uncertainty surrounding this new universe ongoing there are some questions that people want the answer to. One I have is my subject question, although Barry Allen is my favourite Flash, from what i've read of Wally he is very entertaining. Does anybody have any theories on how he could return?

Video_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Video_Martian

He'll return eventually...

barryallen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By barryallen

@mr.obvious: Dyu think he'll be another flash or will he take on a different persona? Do you have any theories? I'm quite bored so lets get our brains going. He could return as the black flash and we find out a shit laod has happened in continuity that we don't know about! Or more likely he could be on Earth-2

Imagine_Man15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Imagine_Man15

I hope Wally comes back. Personally, I prefer him over Barry. Not that I don't like Barry (I do) but when it comes down to him or Wally, I choose Wally West without hesitation.

As for how he could come back, I don't currently have a whole lot of theories. I think that the best explanation would be that something happened in the current continuity we don't know about, and that could set up a return.

I'd love to see him as The Flash again, but if he has to take a different persona than that would be good too. I just want Wally back.

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RyuHayabusa

He should

Video_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Video_Martian

We all love Wally and we all want him to come back, so I highly doubt that DC will be stupid enough to NOT bring him back. I personally think that this is all some part of an even bigger plan so that Wally eventually does return in either The Flash or Justice League series, his longtime fans will buy that issue with his return and it will turn out to be one of the highest selling DC comics ever. Just you wait and see, DC is only doing this to tease the fans and I'm guessing that his return is gonna be something BIG, similar to Barry's return in The Flash: Rebirth. As for his costume or mantle, I don't want it to be too completely different (maybe using his last costume from the aforementioned Flash: Rebirth series) and he should STILL be called The Flash, but as for everything else Wally WILL return in due time, DC knows about his huge fanbase and about how much they love him and his comics, so this will only take a matter of time. Although I myself have always preferred Barry, I miss Wally terribly as much as others do on this site, and I so desperately want to see him come back, but like I said, in due time...

barryallen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By barryallen

Yeh he will be back, but i don't want him back in a normal way, something completely new to get him back! Give him a Geoff Johns Rebirth!!

Video_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Video_Martian

@barryallen said:

Yeh he will be back, but i don't want him back in a normal way, something completely new to get him back! Give him a Geoff Johns Rebirth!!

It's most likely possible that this will happen...

jobbernos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jobbernos

he will.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.