Follow

Wally West

Character » Wally West appears in 3143 issues.

Struck by the same lightning bolt that turned his uncle Barry Allen into the Flash, Wallace Rudolph "Wally" West took the name Kid Flash, became Barry's sidekick, and joined the Teen Titans. Eventually, Wally became the Flash to honor his uncle's memory, who died saving the Universe. He also became a member of the Justice League. He married a woman named Linda Park and had two kids, Jai and Iris West II. Currently, Wally is active as the Flash.

where the heck is wally

darkxman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By darkxman123

well i red the flash one like two days ago but what happened to wally there wasent even a mention of him from barry or iris 

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By AtPhantom

Why would he be mentioned? It's not his book. I'm sure he'll be a recurring character, but he's not going to be in every issue now.

darkxman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By darkxman123

i know he is not the flash but he still has the speed force it just annoying that he has been the flash for a long time and its ended with barry just going back to being flash no real talking to barry about what hes meant to do 

comicguy9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By comicguy9

barry allen took over
    lorex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By lorex

Wally is in editorial purgatory now that TPTB have anointed Barry as the Flash again.

Avatar image for theworldbreaker
    Theworldbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Theworldbreaker

when i read the title all i can think of is... 

WHERE'S WALDO!
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DEGRAAF

Yea i hate that they brought Barry back or at least gave him the monthly comic. I have stopped reading it and will continue to not read it until they bring him back on a more reacurring basis. I have tried to read the comic with barry in it but i just find it uninteresting and boring

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.