where the heck is wally

#1 Posted by darkxman123 (198 posts) - - Show Bio

well i red the flash one like two days ago but what happened to wally there wasent even a mention of him from barry or iris 

#2 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Why would he be mentioned? It's not his book. I'm sure he'll be a recurring character, but he's not going to be in every issue now.

#3 Posted by darkxman123 (198 posts) - - Show Bio

i know he is not the flash but he still has the speed force it just annoying that he has been the flash for a long time and its ended with barry just going back to being flash no real talking to barry about what hes meant to do 

#4 Posted by comicguy9 (80 posts) - - Show Bio

barry allen took over
#5 Edited by lorex (954 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally is in editorial purgatory now that TPTB have anointed Barry as the Flash again.

#6 Posted by Theworldbreaker (1642 posts) - - Show Bio

when i read the title all i can think of is... 

WHERE'S WALDO!
#7 Posted by DEGRAAF (7881 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea i hate that they brought Barry back or at least gave him the monthly comic. I have stopped reading it and will continue to not read it until they bring him back on a more reacurring basis. I have tried to read the comic with barry in it but i just find it uninteresting and boring

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.