Follow

Wally West

Character » Wally West appears in 3141 issues.

Struck by the same lightning bolt that turned his uncle Barry Allen into the Flash, Wallace Rudolph "Wally" West took the name Kid Flash, became Barry's sidekick, and joined the Teen Titans. Eventually, Wally became the Flash to honor his uncle's memory, who died saving the Universe. He also became a member of the Justice League. He married a woman named Linda Park and had two kids, Jai and Iris West II. Currently, Wally is active as the Flash.

What will his new hero identity be?

redwingx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I have no idea honestly.

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

I think he will spend some time as Wally first and then get a super-hero indentity. I don't think DC will just bump him into the Super-hero world.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think he will spend some time as Wally first and then get a super-hero indentity. I don't think DC will just bump him into the Super-hero world.

This.

redwingx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah but when he does it I mean.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Black Flash.

...you laugh, but would you really put it past 'em?

EdBlank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

<< Is Black. Hates that they are making Wally Black. For cats like Nick Fury it was fine I guess but people have been clamoring for Wally for years and they do a switcheroo (I don't recall EVER hearing someone excited about Nick Fury before the movies, so that's why it's different).

StrangeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just wanna point out that there are probably less ginger superheroes than black ones, so DC's actually being racist... huehue...

Also, considering their past decisions, I think "Black Flash" sounds like a name they'd be considering.

mysoulz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I seriously hope he wouldn't be called "black flash". Black Flash already existed in the pre-52, who comes after speedsters that has a connection to the speed force. He's like the grim reaper of speedsters. I don't see DC using that name. There's already enough hero names that starts with "black" and it's annoying considering some of these characters are "black" heroes. It can come offensive at times.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 140

@mysoulz: I'm pretty sure the guy who brought that up was joking.

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Impulse? He certainly seems young enough.

mysoulz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenging_x_bolt: haha I'm sure it was a joke. I wasn't commenting directly to the poster that said that you know. I made a general statement hoping DC wouldn't be considering it. No worries though.

M3th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've said it before, I'll say it again, Flashback sounds sweet to me.

The name has flash but it is Flashback. It makes sense as how when one gets a flashback it is a quick vivid memory. It is like playing on tHe word De Ja Vu. He's so fast it is like it happened twice.

-ABstract4$$#073-

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#13  Edited By dernman

His cover/fake aka superhero name is Wally West because the real Wally West no longer exists. :p

Captain13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Kid Flash.

He dies as a teenager 5 years from now, which means he's 14 years old at most in the present (putting him at 19 five years from now). He's 8 years old at least (putting him at 13 five years from now). I'm guessing DC will make him Damian Wayne's age in the present so that they can create a new generation of heroes. :-/

If not that, then he'll get some Speedster name like Blitz, Impulse, Lightspeed, Fasttrack, Rocket, Blur, etc.

redwingx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Kid Flash.

He dies as a teenager 5 years from now, which means he's 14 years old at most in the present (putting him at 19 five years from now). He's 8 years old at least (putting him at 13 five years from now). I'm guessing DC will make him Damian Wayne's age in the present so that they can create a new generation of heroes. :-/

If not that, then he'll get some Speedster name like Blitz, Impulse, Lightspeed, Fasttrack, Rocket, Blur, etc.

Isn't there already a Kid Flash? Unless he has diead in the TT run.

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

Maybe they'll call him "the bolt" or something.

Zelos797

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

@redwingx: Well if you really want to know he did not die....he is just currently imprisoned with Solstice on a prison planet in 30th or 31st centry.

Captain13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

Probably Kid Flash, since Wally is now 12 years old... which makes him younger than Bart... Why can't legacy characters get any respect at DC?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.