Follow

Wally West

Character » Wally West appears in 3141 issues.

Struck by the same lightning bolt that turned his uncle Barry Allen into the Flash, Wallace Rudolph "Wally" West took the name Kid Flash, became Barry's sidekick, and joined the Teen Titans. Eventually, Wally became the Flash to honor his uncle's memory, who died saving the Universe. He also became a member of the Justice League. He married a woman named Linda Park and had two kids, Jai and Iris West II. Currently, Wally is active as the Flash.

Speedsters

mrtrevorguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By mrtrevorguy

okay, so i know im not the only person on here who is getting sick of characters like flash winning all of the battles because they seem to think they can speedbitz everyone, i would love to see Wally attempt that on Thor,, i don't think it would work out,

does anyone elec. agree with me that there getting too much credit? i mean come on, the only ways of beating them is by a strong magic user, or a strong energy projector, and even then, the speedsters still get argued for,

i think its all rubbish,

if flash were to try and speedbitz someone like Thor, most people would say, Flash wins, but personally, i don't see a god of thunder going down so easily

maby im just wrong?

Im sorry if i am, but i can't live with speedsters besting some of the world greatest Super heros and super villans just because there fast

Im sorry but beings like, HUlk, Thor, Wonder Woman, Superman.... they will ALWAYS beat speedsters in my opinion

(unless its Zoom)

but thats another blog,

comments and ideas on the subject are greatly appreciated :)

Avatar image for higher_evolutionary
    higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrtrevorguy: yeah i am pissed off too
    speedsters werent really that powerful before until a d#$% named grant morrison skyrocketed everyone's abilities to the point any leaguer appearing in a fight makes him almost automatically the winner
    Degalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Degalon

Well...a big part of the deal is that they are superfast.

Aka, faster than the other characters. The way I see it, they are pretty UNDERpowered. Because realistically, they'd just see the opponent, and BAM, fight's over, they do whatever it takes to beat the opponent before the opponent can even react.

Which is a big reason I liked Zoom. He was the only villain the Flashes had no hope of doing that against.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.