Michael Rosenbaum he can do the voice can he do the live action?n

#1 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Michael Rosenbaum pull off Wally in a live action movie? I love his voice as Wally and after seeing this pic I think he could pull Wally when he shows up on the silver screen

#2 Posted by MrMiracle77 (1659 posts) - - Show Bio

Sure.  He's seems reasonably fit, expressive, and has many of the traits that would make a good Flash.  But you know some producer or director is going to blab on about how 'we don't want our movie to be seen as an extension of the cartoon bla bla bla'.

#3 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrMiracle77: He was Lex Luthor on Smallville as well. I imagine that would be a bigger issue.
#4 Posted by U R Sofa King We Todd Did (1124 posts) - - Show Bio

forgot he had hair. Maybe if he got skinnier. Flash was always more on the lean side of the superhero muscular chart.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.