How I think wally west shoud "come back"

#1 Edited by noah00oo (58 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't read much flash lately but, I'm thinking of catching up! I wish I had #0.

Any ways, people want there favorite characters and they happen to be missing from the new 52 and I have an idea on how to get wally back

I'm calling him crimson flash

Basically, he is mad at Barry for taking a way his powers. but, when captain cold threatens his city he puts on a mask a jacket with some boots and stops him. later he goes to nightwing and he gives his motor cycle a new engine one that well make his motorcycle as fast a light.

And that is the back story to a new story ark called "A Flash family reunion." which well affect the flash, teen titans, nightwing and so forth. he well also get a better look, a red jacket, a red pair of pants, a red motor cycle helmet, black gloves and boots, and a yellow shirt.

He well become friends with Barry again after he saves his and Iris' life. after the ark he well get his own comics and maybe his own side kick.

so, what do you think of this new wally and his style.

#2 Edited by Catsnlynne (1039 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly I was never all that excited about Wally as Flash. I'm a Barry Allen and Jay Garrick fan so if Wally never came back it would be ok by me.

#3 Edited by Mr_Avacadomonkey (20 posts) - - Show Bio

I prefer Barry Allen, so if Wally does come back, I wouldn't want him to take over Barry's title.

#4 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

I also prefer Barry, however I do love the idea of Wally coming back as Reverse-Flash.

#5 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (12014 posts) - - Show Bio

I PREFER WALLY. But keep Barry as FLASH and give Wally a new name.

#6 Posted by noah00oo (58 posts) - - Show Bio

@arturocalakayvee:

That's what I was trying to say

I am more a Barry Fan Myself But, Wally Is My second favorite Flash. I would more rather Have him take on his own title, not replace Barry.

#7 Edited by Clark_EL (2666 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally West on a motorcycle kinda sounds like Hot Pursuit, I could see Wally actually kinda doing that. I remember when Barry first came back they talked about redesigning Wally's outfit to kinda be like Guy Gardner's outfit compared to Hal Jordan's.

#9 Posted by The Stegman (25021 posts) - - Show Bio

I prefer Barry, but I think they are setting up Wally's return. Isn't Wally Iris West's nephew? Well Iris' brother has been making sporadic appearances in Flash. What if he has a son named Wally?

#10 Posted by The_Tree (7726 posts) - - Show Bio

I prefer Barry, but I think they are setting up Wally's return. Isn't Wally Iris West's nephew? Well Iris' brother has been making sporadic appearances in Flash. What if he has a son named Wally?

Could be. Wally's dad is Rudolph West, but I wouldn't be surprised if they tried changing things.

#11 Posted by KZR (487 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Wally West being Hot Pursuit is an interesting idea. He could be a time displaced speedster (originally from the 21st century) that's transported to the future via speed force. He gets a job as a mechanic and creates an awesome bike that runs on speed force energy. The bike, like the Cosmic Treadmill, enables the user to time travel.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.