Follow

Wally West

Character » Wally West appears in 3141 issues.

Struck by the same lightning bolt that turned his uncle Barry Allen into the Flash, Wallace Rudolph "Wally" West took the name Kid Flash, became Barry's sidekick, and joined the Teen Titans. Eventually, Wally became the Flash to honor his uncle's memory, who died saving the Universe. He also became a member of the Justice League. He married a woman named Linda Park and had two kids, Jai and Iris West II. Currently, Wally is active as the Flash.

How I think wally west shoud "come back"

noah00oo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By noah00oo

I haven't read much flash lately but, I'm thinking of catching up! I wish I had #0.

Any ways, people want there favorite characters and they happen to be missing from the new 52 and I have an idea on how to get wally back

I'm calling him crimson flash

Basically, he is mad at Barry for taking a way his powers. but, when captain cold threatens his city he puts on a mask a jacket with some boots and stops him. later he goes to nightwing and he gives his motor cycle a new engine one that well make his motorcycle as fast a light.

And that is the back story to a new story ark called "A Flash family reunion." which well affect the flash, teen titans, nightwing and so forth. he well also get a better look, a red jacket, a red pair of pants, a red motor cycle helmet, black gloves and boots, and a yellow shirt.

He well become friends with Barry again after he saves his and Iris' life. after the ark he well get his own comics and maybe his own side kick.

so, what do you think of this new wally and his style.

Catsnlynne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Catsnlynne

Honestly I was never all that excited about Wally as Flash. I'm a Barry Allen and Jay Garrick fan so if Wally never came back it would be ok by me.

Avatar image for mr_avacadomonkey
    Mr_Avacadomonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Mr_Avacadomonkey

I prefer Barry Allen, so if Wally does come back, I wouldn't want him to take over Barry's title.

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I also prefer Barry, however I do love the idea of Wally coming back as Reverse-Flash.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I PREFER WALLY. But keep Barry as FLASH and give Wally a new name.

noah00oo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arturocalakayvee:

That's what I was trying to say

I am more a Barry Fan Myself But, Wally Is My second favorite Flash. I would more rather Have him take on his own title, not replace Barry.

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By Clark_EL
    PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally West on a motorcycle kinda sounds like Hot Pursuit, I could see Wally actually kinda doing that. I remember when Barry first came back they talked about redesigning Wally's outfit to kinda be like Guy Gardner's outfit compared to Hal Jordan's.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9 the_stegman  Moderator

I prefer Barry, but I think they are setting up Wally's return. Isn't Wally Iris West's nephew? Well Iris' brother has been making sporadic appearances in Flash. What if he has a son named Wally?

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

I prefer Barry, but I think they are setting up Wally's return. Isn't Wally Iris West's nephew? Well Iris' brother has been making sporadic appearances in Flash. What if he has a son named Wally?

Could be. Wally's dad is Rudolph West, but I wouldn't be surprised if they tried changing things.

KZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Wally West being Hot Pursuit is an interesting idea. He could be a time displaced speedster (originally from the 21st century) that's transported to the future via speed force. He gets a job as a mechanic and creates an awesome bike that runs on speed force energy. The bike, like the Cosmic Treadmill, enables the user to time travel.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.