Can Wally West high five himself?.....

#1 Posted by mariobroscomics (11 posts) - - Show Bio

.... With the same hand? Mwahaha, you got it right. Can the Flash put one hand up and then turn around quickly so he can high five... the hand... with the same hand? Mwahaha.

#2 Posted by Vaccine (277 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by TheSwordsman (1954 posts) - - Show Bio

If he travels back in time, yes.

#4 Posted by Manbehindthewires (344 posts) - - Show Bio

It would require identical atoms to occupy the same space at the same time. Physics broken unless he travels through time.

#5 Posted by CaptnMcDeadpool (969 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually, there are feats where Wally's current self occupied his future self, albeit vibrational frequencies.

So, yeah, he probably could.

#6 Posted by SushiGut (20 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel that by doing that he would cause an explosion due to the amount of scientific laws he broke. But I believe he could

#7 Posted by RetconCrisis (4182 posts) - - Show Bio

He would need to have his molecules of one hand in the same spot of the other. He'd need to travel back in time, high five himself, then travel forward before his molecules get pulled back into the Speed Force. :P

#8 Edited by Thanofleeze (3157 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by RetconCrisis (4182 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanofleeze: Yeah, but even in Flashpoint, he didn't meet a different version of himself, so he wouldn't be able to high five himself.

#10 Posted by spinningbirdcake (1430 posts) - - Show Bio

@retconcrisis: Did they explain that? Because I was kind of under the impression he didn't meet a different version of himself because he became that universe's Barry Allen.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.