Follow

Wallflower

Character » Wallflower appears in 238 issues.

Wallflower, (Laurie Collins) was one of the students in the Xavier Institute, and a member of the former New Mutants squad therein. After the events of M-day, she was one of a handful of mutants to keep her pheromone based powers.

X-Force

KumoriKunoichi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By KumoriKunoichi

Does anyone agree with me on here?

I think she should be revived by Selene as one of the mutants under her control. Not because of her power, but that would be interesting to see Elixir react and Wither might want her back anyway.

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#2  Edited By xerox_kitty

Personally, I hope not.  Mainly because anyone who appears in X-Force then has their life dragged through the sh!££er :( 

When asked if Tag or Wallflower would appear in Necrosha, this is what Kyle & Yost had to say: 

YOST: one of the people listed there is definitely going to be seen. Beyond that, we’re not going to restrict ourselves to characters that we’ve killed…as massive as that number is. There’s over forty years of great X-characters available to us. But, yeah, you may well see some of the kids you knew and loved like Tag and DJ – or maybe not. We’re not going to tell you right now, though.      

KYLE: Well, maybe not Tag, because even in death, those powers are still silly.       

AngelFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By AngelFrost

I'd like to see Wallflower return.
    I miss her  :(

So any chance to see her back  , evil-zombie or not, I'd be thrilled..

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.